2021 Festive Festivals
sponsored by Victory Christian School
From ice skating to hayrides to caroling, don’t miss these fun holiday festivals! If you’re looking for more, we also have lists of places to see Santa, Holiday Lights and Trees, Holiday Markets and Miscellaneous Festivities.
- When: Open November 12, 2021-January 3, 2022. Open Monday-Thursday, 3-9 p.m.; Friday, 3-10 p.m.; Saturday, 12-10 p.m.; Sunday, 12-9 p.m. Also open special hours over the Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year’s holidays.
- Where: Rose District, Broken Arrow
Enjoy ice skating in Broken Arrow’s Rose District! Make sure you leave time for some district shopping afterwards! baicerink.com
- When: November 19-20, 2021, 6-9 p.m.
- Where: Claremore Main Street
Dickens on the Boulevard is a Victorian-themed Christmas festival in historic downtown Claremore, Oklahoma. Beginning at 6 p.m. each evening, visitors to Dickens on the Boulevard will enjoy live stage entertainment, food, pictures with Santa, a living nativity and more. A Victorian street dance will be held both nights of the event and a territorial marshals reenactment will entertain crowds with plenty of Western-themed action (please expect LOUD sounds during this event). Living window displays will pepper the downtown area while an artisan village will feature living history demonstrations. Visitors will be able to learn about life in the Victorian era while reenactors, hand-spinners, potters and more answer questions from the crowd and sell their wares. Tickets may be purchased for Tales from the Top, tours of the second floor of several downtown buildings. Horse drawn carriage rides will be available for a fee. www.downtownclaremore.org
- When: November 19-January 3
- Where: Outside BOK Center, 200 S. Denver Ave.
The time has come to bundle up and enjoy the magical spirit of the holidays as Tulsa’s favorite winter festival returns to downtown Tulsa. Named by People Magazine as the top holiday destination in Oklahoma, Arvest Winterfest presented with CommunityCare will be open from Friday, November 19 through Monday, January 3.
This year, ice skating returns back outside BOK Center on Third Street. Event organizers have placed a heavy focus on the health and safety of its guests so they will be able to safely experience the magic of the holiday season! www.tulsawinterfest.com
- When: Select nights, November 26-December 31, 2021 (See schedule here)
- Where: Philbrook Museum of Art, 2727 S. Rockford Rd.
Philbrook Festival returns with all of your favorites: thousands of holiday lights and a spectacular musical light show, holiday shopping, the LEGO Village, visits with Santa, and more.
Festival Nights are special ticketed event nights and require advance, timed tickets. Festival Nights take place exclusively outdoors. Visit during the day to enjoy special festival activities throughout the holiday season during regular business hours. www.philbrook.org.
- When: Thursdays through Sundays, November 26-December 12, 5-9 p.m.; Open nightly December 16-January 2, 5-9 p.m. (Closed Dec. 24, 25 and 31)
- Where: Tulsa Botanic Garden, 3900 Tulsa Botanic Dr.
Reconnect with family and friends in the garden illuminated with colorful lights. Make s’mores over fire pits, enjoy holiday music and take in the spirit of the season in a magical garden escape. Advance tickets required.
- When: December 17-26, 2021
- Where: Gathering Place, 2650 S. John Williams Way
Gathering Place will once again transform into a Winter Wonderland, spreading holiday cheer with special performances, carolers, festive food and holiday drinks. Enjoy a ride on the Winter Wonderland Express and explore thousands of twinkling lights transforming the Park into a festive holiday village! Don’t forget to capture a holiday family photo with Santa Claus! Create holiday traditions and memories for the whole family at Gathering Place’s Winter Wonderland presented by American Airlines.