Pumpkin Patches in Tulsa
Find the best pumpkin patches in the Tulsa area to enjoy with your family.
Ah, autumn! What could be a more quintessential way to celebrate the cooling weather and fall bounty than a trip to the pumpkin patch? Below, you’ll find a list of those in the Tulsa Area, many of which feature multiple family friendly attractions in addition to the main event: pumpkins!
*Editor’s Note: If you know of a patch not listed below, feel free to email details to email@example.com!
- Dates: September 21-October 31, 2019; Open daily: Monday-Saturday, 9 a.m.-7 p.m.; Sunday, 10 a.m.-7 p.m.
- Location: 17137 S. Mingo Rd., Bixby
- Website: www.facebook.com/Carmichaels-Pumpkin-Patch
- Attractions: Cane maze, dark house maze, animal feeding, parakeet feeding encounter, pony and camel rides, pumpkin patch, homemade jams, jellies, pickles, fudge available for purchase. Admission is free; some activities cost extra.
- Dates: Opens the last weekend in September and weekends throughout October. Saturdays, 10 a.m.-5 p.m.; Sundays, 1-5 p.m.; Open Fall Break Thursday and Friday, 10 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Location: 39232 E. 231st St. S., Porter
- Website: www.livesayorchards.com
- Attractions: Pumpkin patch, hay bale maze, Spookley the Square Pumpkin corn maze, farm-related learning center, games, photo ops, scoop-and-shovel hard corn play table, and more.
- Dates: September 28-November 3, 2019 (times may vary; visit Facebook page for details)
- Location: 38512 US 75 Hwy., Ramona
- Website: www.okheritagefarm.com
- Attractions: Pick-your-own pumpkin patches, 11-acre corn maze, games, rides, special entertainment, concessions, a real country store
- Dates: October 1-31, 2019, 9 a.m.-7 p.m. daily
- Location: 22350 W. 71st St., Sand Springs
- Website: www.pleasantvalleyfarmsok.com
- Attractions: Pumpkin patch, 20-acre corn maze, kiddie corn maze, pumpkin chuckin’, pumpkin chalkin’, duck races, two 20-foot slides, over 20 photo ops, and more. Don’t miss the 9th annual Pleasant Valley Farms Winter Squash and Pumpkin Festival October 12 and 13, 9 a.m.-7 p.m.
- Dates: September 24-November 9, Tuesday-Saturday, 9 a.m.-6:30 p.m.; Closed Sundays; Mondays by appointment only (with the exception of October 28, which will be open normal hours)
- Location: 16792 E. 450 Rd., Claremore
- Website: www.shepherdscross.com
- Attractions: Pumpkin patch, petting zoo, farm museum and games, pumpkin stroll, hay maze, 4-floor educational silo, festival games, hands-on learning station, picnic area, coloring contest, Shepherd’s Shop and more. Pay-for-use activities include wagon rides and outdoor scarecrow making.
- Dates: Opens Monday, October 7 at 12 p.m.; Open daily from 12-7 p.m., with extended hours on Saturday and during Owasso Public School’s Fall Break (see Facebook page for updates).
- Location: First United Methodist Church of Owasso, 13800 E. 106th St. N.
- Website: www.facebook.com/pumpkinpatchformission
- Attractions: Maze, weekend hay rides, photo ops, pumpkins. Special events include a movie night on Oct. 11, 7 p.m., the Hance Henrie Memorial Run for the Patch on Oct. 12, and Trunk or Treat on Oct. 31, 6-8 p.m. All activities are free; pumpkins are available for purchase, and proceeds benefit local and global mission through FUMC Owasso
- Dates: September 20-November 3, 2019
- Where: 6060 S. Garnett Rd., Tulsa
- Website: pumpkintownfarm.com
- Attractions: Corn maze, a cow train, petting zoo, a giant inflatable trampoline, slides down a hill, photo opportunities, concessions and more.
- Dates: Open daily in October: Monday-Saturday, 10 a.m.-7 p.m.; Sundays, 12-7 p.m.
- Where: 17516 W. 8th St., Sand Springs
- Website: www.sandspringspumpkinpatch.com
- Attractions: Photo ops, pony rides, petting zoo, festival games, kids hay maze, and of course, pumpkins! Admission is free; optional $8 unlimited activity pass for kids.