Pumpkin Patches in Tulsa
Find the best pumpkin patches in the Tulsa area to enjoy with your family.
Ah, autumn! What could be a more quintessential way to celebrate the cooling weather and fall bounty than a trip to the pumpkin patch? Below, you’ll find a list of those in the Tulsa Area, many of which feature multiple family friendly attractions in addition to the main event: pumpkins!
*Editor’s Note: If you know of a patch not listed below, feel free to email details to firstname.lastname@example.org!
- Dates: Opening day is September 26. Open daily: Monday-Saturday, 9 a.m.-7 p.m.; Sunday, 10 a.m.-7 p.m.
- Location: 17137 S. Mingo Rd., Bixby
- Website: https://www.facebook.com/Carmichaels-Pumpkin-Patch-130583043658966/
- Attractions: Cane maze, dark house maze, animal feeding, parakeet feeding encounter, pony and camel rides, pumpkin patch, homemade jams, jellies, pickles, fudge available for purchase. Admission is free; some activities cost extra.
- Dates: Opens the last weekend in September and open weekends throughout October. Saturdays, 10 a.m.-5 p.m.; Sundays, 1-5 p.m.; Open Fall Break Thursday and Friday, 10 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Location: 39232 E. 231st St. S., Porter
- Website: www.livesayorchards.com
- Attractions: Pumpkin patch, hay bale maze, Spookley the Square Pumpkin corn maze, farm-related learning center, games, photo ops, scoop-and-shovel hard corn play table, and more.
- Dates: Oct. 3 through Nov. 1 (times may vary; visit Facebook page for details)
- Location: 38512 US 75 Hwy., Ramona
- Website: www.okheritagefarm.com
- Attractions: Pumpkin patch, 11-acre maze, games, rides, entertainment, concessions, country farm store, contests and prizes
- Dates: Open daily in October, 9 a.m.-7 p.m. daily
- Location: 22350 W. 71st St., Sand Springs
- Website: www.pleasantvalleyfarmsok.com
- Attractions: Pumpkin patch, 20-acre corn maze, kiddie corn maze, pumpkin chuckin’, pumpkin chalkin’, duck races, two 20-foot slides, over 20 photo ops, and more. Don’t miss the 10th annual Pleasant Valley Farms Winter Squash and Pumpkin Festival October 17 and 18, 9 a.m.-7 p.m.
- Dates: September 22-November 7, 2020; Tuesday-Saturday, 9 a.m.-6:30 p.m.; Closed Sundays; Mondays by appointment only
- Location: 16792 E. 450 Rd., Claremore
- Website: www.shepherdscross.com
- Attractions: Pumpkin patch, petting zoo, farm museum and games, pumpkin stroll, hay maze, 4-floor educational silo, festival games, hands-on learning station, picnic area, coloring contest, Shepherd’s Shop and more. Admission is donation based, and there are also different activity packages available for purchase.
- Dates: October 16-31, 12-7 p.m. daily
- Location: First United Methodist Church of Owasso, 13800 E. 106th St. N.
- Website: www.facebook.com/pumpkinpatchformission
- Attractions: Maze, weekend hay rides, photo ops, pumpkins.
- Dates: Open daily in October: Monday-Saturday, 10 a.m.-7 p.m.; Sundays, 12-7 p.m.
- Where: Two Locations: 17516 W. 8th St., Sand Springs; 17902 S. Highway 75, Glenpool
- Website: facebook.com/sandspringspumpkinpatch
- Attractions: Photo ops, pony rides, petting zoo, festival games, kids hay maze, and of course, pumpkins! Admission is free; optional $8 unlimited activity pass for kids.
- Dates: September 22-26, 2020
- Where: 7440 E. 7th St., Tulsa
- Website: tulsaglass.org
- Attractions: Choose from over 800 glass pumpkins!