Where to Find Santa in Tulsa
If your children have a little something they’re wanting to tell Santa, here are the spots in and around the Tulsa area where you can find him this holiday season. Also, find out how the United States Postal Service will help your child receive a letter from Santa.
This list is a work-in-progress. Keep checking back for updates!
- When: December 22, 9 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Where: Emerson Orthodontics, 800 W. Mission St., Broken Arrow
Visit Santa at Emerson Orthodontics! Everyone is invited to this free event. Plus, enjoy free hot chocolate and get 50% off on coffee drinks at Wired coffee shop.
- When: November 27-24, 2020
- Where: Utica Square, 21st and Utica
For 2020, Utica Square’s Santa will be offering photos from his sleigh, in order to accommodate social distancing. www.uticasquare.com
- When: Friday, November 27-December 24, 2020
- Where: Woodland Hills Mall, Center Court, 7021 S. Memorial Dr.
Simon® is pleased to announce a safe and socially distanced Santa visit for families as part of the Simon Santa Photo Experience at Woodland Hills Mall®. Santa arrives on Friday, November 27 and will be available for socially distanced visits until Christmas Eve.
Things to know before you go:
- Reservations are required. Make Santa reservations today by clicking here.
- For everyone’s safety, visiting Santa will be a socially distanced experience.
- Santa and his helpers will be wearing masks throughout the duration of each visit.
The Santa Photo Experience will be located near JCPenney. Hours are Monday – Saturday from 1 – 7 p.m. and 1 – 5 p.m. on Sunday.
- When: November 28, 29, December 4 & 12, 2-6 p.m.; December 19, 10 a.m.
- Where: GolfSuites Tulsa, 600 Riverwalk Terrace, Jenks
Have your littles been naughty or nice this year?
Well, either way it’s going to be a safe and holly jolly Christmas at GolfSuites, Tulsa!
Stop by to get your pictures with Santa and Mrs. Claus: Nov 28, 29, Dec 4 & 12 from 2-6 p.m.
Or, join in the fun with a reserved package for GolfSuites’ December 19th: Pancakes & Story with Santa at 10:00 a.m.
Packages include decorating a scrumptious stack of pancakes while enjoying a story or two from St. Nick himself with safe photos to follow.
For questions or to book call 918-528-7717 opt 2 or email email@example.com.
Visit GolfSuites on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/GolfSuitesTulsa.
- When: November 30, 11 a.m.
- Where: Broken Arrow Rose District
Low Sensory Day in the Rose District is an event exclusively for neurodiverse individuals. During this time the music will be turned down in the Rose District and the ice rink will be reserved. We will work to create an environment that is as low stimulation as possible.
We will have a Sensitive Santa that will be doing photographs. Photos for purchase will be available by Rose District photographer Curtis Sprague.
We have also partnered with Autism Oklahoma, Best Buddies, Therapy and Beyond, A New Leaf, and Raising Canes that will be providing information and fun activities to enjoy.
A firetruck will be there at 11:00 a.m. and turning on their lights at approximately 11:15 a.m.
- When: December 6, 1 p.m.
- Where: Rose District, Broken Arrow
This year the experience will look a little different but be just as important to your child. With safety in mind, Santa will be socially distanced.
- When: December 5, 9 a.m.-1 p.m;. December 12, 9 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Where: Tulsa Zoo, 6421 E. 36th St. N.
This year Tulsa Zoo and T-Mobile are making it rein with holiday cheer. The Reindeer Meet & Greet is free with admission. Free activities include dropping off letters to Santa Claus, saying hello to a socially distanced Santa and storytime. Additionally, you can feed the reindeer for $3 (animal participation dependent), take a photo at the holiday photo booth for $5, and purchase holiday-themed snacks and drinks. There will also be a model train on display and animal chats if the weather cooperates! Learn more at tulsazoo.org/reindeer-meet-greet
- When: December 12-13, 19-20, 1-3 p.m.
- Where: Oklahoma Aquarium, 300 Aquarium Dr., Jenks
Santa Claus is coming to town, and he’s bringing his scuba gear! Santa will be scuba-diving at the Oklahoma Aquarium this December. The North Pole native will swim with his fish friends in our Polynesian Reef exhibit. Visitors can see Santa on December 12-13 and 19-20 from 1-3 p.m. Included in general admission. okaquarium.org
Photo courtesy of Oklahoma Aquarium
- When: Saturday, December 5, 9 a.m.-11 a.m.
- Where: Wheels and Thrills, 10637 N. Garnett, Owasso
Come and visit with Santa (virtually) and meet the Grinch on Saturday, December 5, 9 a.m. – 11 a.m. for Tiny Tots six years and under only. Skating, play zone, & bounce house all included. As an added bonus, participants will be decorating cookies and making Christmas ornaments to take home. The cost is $12 per child. No charge for accompanying adults. 918.272.7537. wheelsandthrills.com
- When: Saturday, Dec. 5 and 12, 11 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Where: Will Rogers Memorial Museum, 1720 W. Will Rogers Blvd., Claremore
Come to the Will Rogers Memorial to get your Christmas Card pictures made. There is a beautiful setting and this year, admission is FREE to take pictures. Bring your own camera. www.willrogers.com
- When: Friday, Dec. 11, 4-5 p.m.
- Where: Bixby Community Center, 211 N. Cabaniss Ave.
Grab a holiday goodie bag and visit with Santa! Ages: 0-12. Free. COVID protocols must be followed. parks.tulsacounty.org
- When: Sundays, December 6, 13 and 20, 2-4 p.m.
- Where: BOK Center, 200 S. Denver Ave.
Santa is coming to Arvest Winterfest every Sunday in December from 2-4 leading up to Christmas Eve.
- When: December 12, 9-10:30 a.m. or 11 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
- Where: Cox Business Convention Center, 100 Civic Center
As part of Arvest Winterfest, enjoy Breakfast with Santa at the Cox Business Center! Space is limited, so reserve your space before it’s too late. Learn more at tulsawinterfest.com.
- When: December 12-19
- Where: South County Recreation Center, 13800 S. Peoria Ave., Bixby
Drop off your letter to Santa all week at SoCo and receive a special gift! COVID protocols must be followed. parks.tulsacounty.org
- When: Saturday, Dec. 12, 11:30 a.m.-1 p.m.
- Where: LaFortune Park, 5202 S. Hudson Ave.
To-Go cookies and milk, and Santa, too! Ages: 0-12. Free. COVID protocols must be followed. parks.tulsacounty.org
- When: Saturday, Dec. 12, 11:30 a.m.-1 p.m.
- Where: O’Brien Park, 6149 N. Lewis Ave.
Bring your wish list to send to the North Pole and grab a holiday goodie bag! Ages: 0-12. Free. COVID protocols must be followed. parks.tulsacounty.org
- When: December 19, 12-3 p.m.
- Where: Broken Arrow Rose District, 418 S. Main St., Broken Arrow
Bring the entire family to the Rose District Plaza for a FREE cookie and hot cocoa with Santa. Other activities include a take home craft ornament, photo with Santa and music.