Where to Find Santa in Tulsa
If your children have a little something they’re wanting to tell Santa, here are the spots in and around the Tulsa area where you can find him this holiday season. Also, find out how the United States Postal Service will help your child receive a letter from Santa.
This list is a work-in-progress. Keep checking back for updates!
- When: November 23, 9 a.m.-12 p.m. (Jenks location); November 25 and 26, 4:30-7:30 p.m. (Jenks location); December 2, 3 and 5, 4:30-7:30 p.m. (Tulsa location); December 7, 9-11:30 a.m. (Tulsa location
- Where: Miller Swim School Jenks, 525 W. 91st St. S., Tulsa; Miller Swim School Tulsa, 6415 S. Mingo Rd.
Santa is coming to BOTH Miller Swim School locations! Don’t wait in those crazy long times, just swim on by and grab a picture with Santa at Miller Swim School.
– individual, sibling or family pictures
– wear a swimsuit or dress up!
-come during your swim time or another time and bring a friend!!
- When: Monday through Saturday, 11 a.m.-9 p.m.; Sunday, 12-6 p.m. Santa’s House will be open from the day after Thanksgiving through Christmas Eve.
- Where: Utica Square, 21st and Utica
Get your picture taken with one of Tulsa’s most popular Santas! You may even get a free cookie! www.uticasquare.com
- When: Daily, November 2-December 24 (Closed Thanksgiving)
- Where: Woodland Hills Mall, Center Court, 7021 S. Memorial Dr.
Families can capture the magic of the holidays and whisper Santa their wishes.
Don’t Miss: Disney Junior Holiday Play Date on December 7, 2-4 p.m., with snacks, crafts, games and a visit from Santa. Located in the JC Penney Court at Woodland Hills.
Woodland Hills is also hosting Elf Academy on November 16, 2-4 p.m. Children are invited to enjoy holiday performances, crafts, games, music and a visit from Santa. During the event, the children can become certified as a Santa helper!
- When: Saturday, November 30, 9-11 a.m.
- Where Wheels and Thrills, 10637 N. Garnett Rd., Owasso
- Join Wheels and Thrills for Tiny Tots from 9-11 a.m. Enjoy Cookie Decorating, themed games and more. For kids 6 and under; $7 per child. Wear your socks! Santa will be there till 12:30 p.m.
- When: Saturday, December 7, 9 a.m.-12 p.m.
- Where: Greenwood Cultural Center, 322 N. Greenwood Ave.
Children are invited to visit Santa Claus and Mrs. Claus, receive a complimentary photo and a free book (while supplies last). Families can apply for library cards, also. Free and open to the public.
Cash donations to purchase books may be mailed to P.O. Box 702915, Tulsa, OK 74170-2915.
For more information or to donate new books, go to http://themothersgroup.org/
- When: Saturday, Dec. 7, 9-11 a.m.
- Where: Tulsa Botanic Garden, 3900 Tulsa Botanic Dr.
Bring the family for a continental breakfast in the Garden’s Mabee Grange decked out for the holidays! Make a wish to hang on the Wishing Tree. Meet St. Nick and Mother Christmas when they arrive from the North Pole at 9:30 a.m. This jolly couple will share stories and interactive songs with plenty of opportunities for visits and photos with families sprinkled in. Cash bar with mimosas and bloody marys.
Tickets are limited for this event. Tickets are $20 per person for Garden members; $25 for non-members. Children 2 and under are free, but do require a ticket.
NOTE: Botanical St. Nick will also be visiting Tulsa Botanic Garden’s Garden of Lights Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays from December 5-21, 6-9 p.m., with the exception of December 12, when Mother Christmas will visit.
- When: Saturday, Dec. 7, 10:30-11:30 a.m.
- Where: Bixby Library, 20 E. Breckenridge
Celebrate Christmas with games, crafts and a visit with Santa! Limited to 40 children ages 3-10. Registration is required to visit with Santa. Call 918-549-7323 to register. Cookies provided by Doc’s Country Mart.
- When: Saturday, Dec. 7, 11 a.m.-12 p.m.
- Where: Schusterman-Benson Library, 3333 E. 32nd Pl.
We’ll have Grinchy games, crafts and goodies. Special guest Santa will be here for chats and photos. Whoville costumes, pj’s or other holiday-inspired dress encouraged. For preschoolers and elementary students.
- When: Saturday, Dec. 7, 11 a.m.-1 p.m.
- Where: Chandler Park, 6500 W. 21st St.
Bring the family out to enjoy milk and cookies with the ‘man in red’. Don’t forget to bring your wish lists and cameras to snap a photo. The 1st 100 guests will receive a goodie bag! parks.tulsacounty.org
- When: Wednesday, Dec. 11, 10:30-11:30 a.m.
- Where: Glenpool Library, 730 E. 141st St., Glenpool
Join Ms. Tori and her guitar for this 0-to-5 storytime featuring some very special guests from the North Pole, plus songs, rhymes, stories and more. Bring your camera for pictures afterward. Stay after storytime for games, toys and activities that foster critical early literacy skills.
- When: Saturday, Dec. 14, 10 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Where: Chickasaw Cultural Center, 867 Cooper Memorial Dr.
Santa will be visiting Chickasaw Cultural Center’s Christmas Celebration and Holiday Art Market. Guests can also enjoy a variety of activities, including Christmas films, cultural crafts and more. www.chickasawculturalcenter.com
- When: Saturday, Dec. 7 and 14, 11 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Where: Will Rogers Memorial Museum, 1720 W. Will Rogers Blvd., Claremore
Come to the Will Rogers Memorial to get your Christmas Card pictures made. There is a beautiful setting and this year, admission is FREE to take pictures. Bring your own camera. www.willrogers.com
- When: Friday, Dec. 13, 4-5 p.m.
- Where: Bixby Community Center, 211 N. Cabaniss Ave.
This free event is for children ages 0-12. Enjoy games, snacks and a visit from Santa! Parks.tulsacounty.org
- When: Saturday, December 14, 9-10:30 a.m. and 11 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
- Where: Cox Business Center, 100 Civic Center
The 2019 Arvest Winterfest will include two sessions of “Breakfast with Santa” in the Tulsa Ballroom at the Cox Business Center. For full details, please visit TulsaWinterfest.com.
- When: Saturday, Dec. 14, 10 a.m.-12 p.m.
- Where: South County Recreation Center, 13800 S. Peoria Ave., Bixby
Experience all the joy and wonder that our annual Brunch with Santa brings. Don’t forget your wish list! Limit 250 tickets. Maximum 4 tickets per adult. All ages. Free. Sign up at location. Parks.tulsacounty.org
- When: Saturday, December 14, 10:30 a.m.-12 p.m.
- Where: Breathe Birth and Wellness, 4800 W. San Antonio St., Broken Arrow
Join Breathe Birth & Wellness for a FREE event Saturday December 14th from 10:30-12:00. Enjoy a visit with Santa, pictures, milk & cookies, crafts and fun! Open to all!
- When: Saturday, Dec. 21, 11:30 a.m.-1 p.m.
- Where: LaFortune Park, 5202 S. Hudson Ave.
Head to LaFortune Park for games, snacks, and a visit from Santa! Parks.tulsacounty.org
- When: Saturday, December 21, 12-3 p.m.
- Where: Broken Arrow Rose District, 418 S. Main St., Broken Arrow
Bring the entire family to the Rose District Plaza for a FREE cookie and hot cocoa with Santa. Other activities include a take home craft ornament, photo with Santa and music. Spread the word and see you there.