Where to Find Santa in Tulsa
If your children have a little something they’re wanting to tell Santa, here are the spots in and around the Tulsa area where you can find him this holiday season. Also, find out how the United States Postal Service will help your child receive a letter from Santa.
This list is a work-in-progress. Keep checking back for updates!
- When: Nov. 25-Dec. 24, Monday-Friday, 1-7 p.m.; Saturday, 11 a.m.-9 p.m.; Sunday, 12-6 p.m.; Christmas Eve, 11 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Where: Utica Square, 21st and Utica
Visit Santa’s charming cottage in Utica Square! uticasquare.com
- When: Arrival: November 19, 12:30 p.m.; through December 24
- Where: Woodland Hills Mall, Center Court, 7021 S. Memorial Dr.
Santa will arrive at Woodland Hills Mall on November 19, and be available for pictures through December 24. Reserve your spot at woodlandhillsmallsantaphoto2022.splashthat.com/
- When: Sundays, November 27-December 18, 2-4 p.m.
- Where: Arvest Winterfest, outside BOK Center, 200 S. Denver Ave.
Get a FREE photo with Santa at Arvest Winterfest!
- When: December 1-18
- Where: Promenade Mall, 4107 S. Yale Ave.
Christmas Wonderland is taking over the 2nd floor of Promenade Mall! In addition to getting your photo with Santa, you can meet his reindeer, write him a letter, build a toy in the Elf Workshop, build a snowman, play winter-themed VR games (ages 12+) and so much more. Individual tickets are $9.99 and include all the Christmas Wonderland activities.
- When: 5-8 p.m. every Friday and Saturday (through Dec. 17) and every night, Dec. 19-23. Bring your camera!
- Tulsa Botanic Garden, 3900 Tulsa Botanic Dr.
Botanical St. Nick will visit Tulsa Botanic Garden’s Botanic Garden of Lights on weekends. Advance tickets required.
- When: November 25-26, December 2-3, 9-10, 16-17, 23-24, 5:30-9:30 p.m.
- Where: Philbrook Museum, 2727 S. Rockford Rd.
If you’re headed to Philbrook Festival, don’t forget to take a photo with Santa! Advance tickets required.
- When: December 3 and 10, 9 a.m. (Sold Out); December 10, 12 p.m.
- Where: Tulsa Zoo, 6421 E. 36th St. N.
Guests are invited to enjoy a scrumptious hot breakfast, take part in arts and crafts, and most importantly, meet Santa Claus. Guests can also experience extra Christmas magic with Santa’s live reindeer! Pre-register at tulsazoo.org/santa.
- When: Saturday, Dec. 10, 11 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Where: Will Rogers Memorial Museum, 1720 W. Will Rogers Blvd., Claremore
Santa will be at the Will Rogers Memorial Museum on Saturday, December 4th and the 11th from 11-2! Children are invited to write letters to Santa and have it sent directly to the North Pole! willrogers.com
- When: December 11, 2-4 p.m.
- Where: Kiddlestix Toy Store, 3815 S. Harvard Ave.
Grab your list and your camera, Santa is back at Kiddlestix this Sunday, December 11, from 2-4. This is a free event for the family.
- When: December 11, 12-2 p.m.
- Where: Rose District Plaza, 418 S. Main, Broken Arrow
The City of Broken Arrow is hosting a free meet and greets with Santa Claus! Come get your photo taken in the iconic Broken Arrow sleighs with Santa and tell him all about what you want for Christmas. Enjoy the ambiance of the Rose District dressed in the holiday spirit!
- When: Saturday, Dec. 10, 2022, 10-11:30 a.m.
- Where: LaFortune Park, 5202 S. Hudson Ave.
Join Tulsa County Parks for donuts and milk with the jolliest guy around! Ages: 0-12, no admission fee. www2.tulsacounty.org/parks
- When: December 10-11, 11 a.m.-23 p.m.
- Where: Mother Road Market, 1124 S. Lewis Ave.
- When: December 14, 10-10:30 a.m. (Bikes & Balls will run from 9:30-11 a.m.)
- Where: Whiteside Park Community Center, 4009 S. Pittsburg Ave.
Santa is coming to Bikes & Balls, a special play time for kids ages 5 and under in the gym at Whiteside Park!
- When: December 14, 6-8 p.m.
- Where: Whataburger, 10028 E. 71st St.
Come take pictures with Santa! Kids enjoy free milk and cookies and holiday crafts! Don’t miss fun trivia games, prizes and a chance to win Whataburger for a Year!
- When: December 16, 5:30-7:30 p.m.
- Where: Greenwood Cultural Center, 322 N. Greenwood Ave.
The Art 4orms Foundation is excited to present its 2nd Annual Greenwood Christmas! This event features photos with Black Santa and his elf, cookie decorating, snowflake decorating, a book reading and monologue of Jingle Jangle by Majeste Pearson and more! Learn more at eventbrite.com/e/a-greenwood-christmas-tickets-449604437977
- When: December 17-18, 8-9:30 a.m. or 10-11:30 a.m.
- Where: Cox Business Center, 100 Civic Center
Arvest Winterfest invites families to a special breakfast, visits with Santa and more! Tickets are $20 for breakfast only (there are options to purchase tickets + skating passes). Tickets for children 3 and under are just $10. Reserve your spot at tulsawinterfest.com/bws2022
- When: Saturday, Dec. 17, 2022, 11 a.m.-1 p.m.
- Where: O’Brien Park, 6149 N. Lewis Ave.
Join Tulsa County Parks for games, snacks and a visit from Santa! Ages 0-12, FREE. www2.tulsacounty.org/parks
- When: Saturday, Dec. 17, 1-3 p.m.
- Where: Tulsa Air and Space Museum, 3624 N. 74th E. Ave.
Come see Santa Fly into the Tulsa Air and Space Museum in his very own helicopter, grab your pictures with Santa, and head over to the Christmas showing of the Polar Express in the Planetarium.
- When: December 20, 11 a.m.-1 p.m.
- Where: Arts @ 302, 302 S. Main St., Broken Arrow (Location was changed due to weather; now being held at Arts @ 302)
The City of Broken Arrow is excited to partner with Autism Oklahoma once again to host an event exclusively for neurodiverse individuals. During this time Santa will be available to meet and take pictures with as well as various vendors giving out information and providing activities.