14 Weeks—10 Things I’ve Learned the past 3 Months
10) Tulsa sidewalks need major work.
9) Motorcycle cops wake up babies. BUT, they are happy to move down the block when asked.
8) The cute howling my Basset Hounds did during the weekly city siren test, is no longer cute.
7) Television between 1 a.m.- 5 a.m. is painfully bad.
6) TIVO/ DVR is the second best invention on earth.
5) Mobiles are the best invention on earth.
4) Drying your hair is a privilege not a right.
3) Ants like breast milk.
2) I can make up some very creative songs. Some of my favorites:
– Poor some water on Me, When I’m in the Tub (Def Leppard)
– I’m a Happy, Happy Baby (in tune of Yankee Doodle Dandy)
1) Being a Mom is the most amazing, exhausting, rewarding, exhausting job in the world.