Winter Festivals in Tulsa
From ice skating to hayrides to caroling, don’t miss these fun winter festivals in Tulsa! If you’re looking for more holiday fun, we also have lists of Places to See Santa, Holiday Lights and Trees, Holiday Markets and Miscellaneous Festivities.
- When: Open November 11, 2022-January 2, 2023. Open Monday-Thursday, 3-9 p.m.; Friday, 3-10 p.m.; Saturday, 12-10 p.m.; Sunday, 12-9 p.m. Also open special hours over the Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year’s holidays.
- Where: Rose District, Broken Arrow
Enjoy ice skating in Broken Arrow’s Rose District! Make sure you leave time for some district shopping afterwards! baicerink.com
- When: November 18-19, 2022
- Where: Claremore Main Street
Dickens on the Boulevard is a Victorian-themed Christmas festival in historic downtown Claremore, Oklahoma. Beginning at 6 p.m. each evening, visitors to Dickens on the Boulevard will enjoy live stage entertainment, food, pictures with Santa, a living nativity and more. A Victorian street dance will be held both nights of the event and a territorial marshals reenactment will entertain crowds with plenty of Western-themed action (please expect LOUD sounds during this event). Living window displays will pepper the downtown area while an artisan village will feature living history demonstrations. Visitors will be able to learn about life in the Victorian era while reenactors, hand-spinners, potters and more answer questions from the crowd and sell their wares. Tickets may be purchased for Tales from the Top, tours of the second floor of several downtown buildings. Horse drawn carriage rides will be available for a fee. downtownclaremore.org
- When: November 25, 2022-January 8, 2023
- Where: Outside BOK Center, 200 S. Denver Ave.
The time has come to bundle up and enjoy the magical spirit of the holidays as Tulsa’s favorite winter festival returns to downtown Tulsa. www.tulsawinterfest.com
- When: November 25-26, December 2-3, 9-10, 16-17, 23-24, 5:30-9:30 p.m.
- Where: Philbrook Museum of Art, 2727 S. Rockford Rd.
Enjoy thousands of holiday lights, music, and fun for the whole family at Festival Nights. Philbrook is excited to welcome you and your family back into the Villa for an unforgettable indoor and outdoor holiday experience. Sip cocoa by the fire, say hello to Santa, take home a one-of-kind art project, and marvel at the sights and sounds of Philbrook Festival Nights. Advance, timed entry ticket required.
- When: Thursdays – Sundays, Nov. 25-Dec. 4; Nightly, Dec. 8-30 (closed Dec. 15, 24 & 25), 5-9 p.m.
- Where: Tulsa Botanic Garden, 3900 Tulsa Botanic Dr.
Reconnect with family and friends in the garden illuminated with colorful lights. Make s’mores over fire pits, enjoy holiday music and take in the spirit of the season in our magical garden escape.
NIGHTLY: Hot cider, cocoa and coffee (with option to spike with local spirits!), other seasonal cocktails, wine, local beer and s’more kits are available for purchase. Enjoy our Oklahoma-shaped snowball pit, photo stops and fire pits (nightly, weather permitting). A rotating schedule of food trucks will serve their signature dishes and other light concessions will be available for sale.
Timed entry tickets are required. Reserve your tickets here.
- When: December 2-January 2; Fridays, 6-9 p.m.; Saturdays-Sundays, 1-9 p.m.; Daily, December 19-January 2, 1-9 p.m.; December 24, 1-5 p.m. Closed Christmas Day; December 31-January 1, 1-9 p.m.
- Where: Bartlesville
Celebrate Christmas in Bartlesville, with ice skating, carriage rides, movies in the park, Santa, photo ops and more!
- When: Dec. 9-10, 16-17, 23-25, 6-9 p.m.
- Where: Gathering Place, 2650 S. John Williams Way
Celebrate the most wonderful time of the year and create lifelong memories this holiday season as Gathering Place transforms into Winter Wonderland! From thousands of twinkling lights to dreamy decor to festive fun for the whole family, there are plenty of ways to spread holiday cheer at the park. In Williams Lodge, guests can take a free family photo with Santa Claus, listen to live holiday music, participate in hands-on activities at the Winter Wonderland workshop, and take a short ride on the holiday trail. Guests can stop by ONEOK Boathouse to enjoy a festive photo opportunity with luminous winter characters, enter a raffle to win artwork, and witness more dashing decor. In addition, carolers will sing classic holiday songs in Chapman Adventure Playground and guests can enjoy Santa’s circus show at the Gather Round Stage.