Tulsa Area Water Parks, Pools and Playgrounds
Cool off this summer at the Tulsa community pools, water parks and water playgrounds!
Tulsa Community Pools
Location: 2134 N. Madison Pl., Tulsa
Hours: Thursday-Saturday, 10 a.m.-4 p.m.; Closed Sunday through Wednesday *Opens for the season on Friday, July 12*
LaFortune Park Pool:
South County Pool:
One of the most popular features in 12 Tulsa Parks is the water playgrounds which offer cool relief from summer heat and fun for “kids” of all ages. Water playgrounds are open from noon to 8 p.m.
* Water playgrounds will open Memorial Day Weekend.
- Chamberlain, 4949 N. Frankfort
- Helmerich, 7301 S. Riverside
- Hunter, 5804 E. 91st St.
- Kendall-Whittier, 2645 E. 5th St.
- Manion, 3003 E. 56th St.
- Maxwell, 5251 E. Newton St.
- Mohawk, 5701 E. 36th St. North
- Owen, 560 N. Maybelle St.
- Schlegel, 3825 W. 53rd Pl.
- Springdale, 2223 E. Pine
- Vining, 6502 N. Cincinnati Ave.
- Whiteside, 4009 S. Pittsburgh
Tulsa Area Splash Pads
Hours: 12-8 p.m. Opening Memorial Day Weekend
- Archer, 2831 E. Archer St.
- Benedict, 1630 E. 12th St.
- Braden, 5036 E. 7th St.
- Carbondale, 2802 W. 48th St.
- Crutchfield, 1345 E. Independence Ave.
- Dawson, 2035 N. Kingston
- Florence, 1936 S. Gary Ave.
- Highland, 4909 E. 36th St.
- Johnson, 6002 S. Riverside Dr.
- Lacy, 2134 N. Madison Pl.
- Maple, 404 E. 15th St.
- Penney, 531 S. 49th West Ave.
- Reed, 4233 S. Yukon Ave.
- Starks, 1622 N. Main
- Tracy, 1134 S. Peoria, Ave.
- Veterans, 1875 S. Boulder Ave.
- Wheeling, 2209 W. Wheeling Ave.
- Zeigler, 3903 W. 4th St.
- Zink, 3216 S. Trenton Ave.
- O’Brien Park, 6149 N. Lewis Ave. (Hours: 10 a.m.-8 p.m.; Open May 1-Oct. 1, 2019)
Other Tulsa Area Community Splash Pads
- Guthrie Green (111 E. M.B. Brady St.); Opens May 27, Open daily 10 a.m.-9 p.m.
- Gathering Place: Water Mountain and Mist Mountain (2650 S. John Williams Way); Open Memorial to Labor Day, with possibility of extending season based on weather. Open 10 a.m.-dusk.
- 41st and Riverside; Open May through October, approximately 9 a.m.-9 p.m.
Hours: 8 a.m.-8 p.m.
Dates: Memorial Day Weekend until mid-September, weather permitting
- Camino Villa Park (2812 E. Madison Pl., Broken Arrow)
- Haskell Park (601 E. Dallas St., Broken Arrow)
- Jackson Park (4800 West Washington St. S., Broken Arrow)
- Leisure Park (801 W. Charleston St., Broken Arrow)
- Rockwood West Park (1308 N. Narcissus Ave., Broken Arrow)
- Sieling Park (801-899 N. Elm Ave., Broken Arrow)
Dates: Memorial Day through Labor Day
Hours: 8 a.m.-8 p.m., daily
- Central Park (A St. and Elm St., Jenks)
Dates: Open mid-March through November
Hours: 9 a.m.-9 p.m.
- Rayola Park (8300 Owasso Expressway, Owasso)
Dates: First week of May through September 30
- Case Community Park (2500 S. River City Park Rd., Sand Springs)
- Pratt Civitan Center (306 W. 43rd St., Sand Springs)