Tulsa Area Water Parks, Pools and Playgrounds
Cool off this summer at the Tulsa community pools, water parks and water playgrounds!
Tulsa Community Pools
Location: 2134 N. Madison Pl., Tulsa
Hours: Thursday-Saturday, 10 a.m.-4 p.m.; Closed Sunday through Wednesday
NOTE: City of Tulsa Parks pools will not open Summer 2020
One of the most popular features in 12 Tulsa Parks is the water playgrounds which offer cool relief from summer heat and fun for “kids” of all ages. Water playgrounds are open from noon to 8 p.m.
- Chamberlain, 4949 N. Frankfort
- Helmerich, 7301 S. Riverside
- Hunter, 5804 E. 91st St.
- Kendall-Whittier, 2645 E. 5th St.
- Manion, 3003 E. 56th St.
- Maxwell, 5251 E. Newton St.
- Mohawk, 5701 E. 36th St. North
- Owen, 560 N. Maybelle St.
- Schlegel, 3825 W. 53rd Pl.
- Springdale, 2223 E. Pine
- Vining, 6502 N. Cincinnati Ave.
- Whiteside, 4009 S. Pittsburgh (May be currently closed due to pool construction)
Hours: 10 a.m.-8 p.m. Opening Date TBD
Location: 6500 W. 21st St.
Chandler Park’s Splash Park is the largest in Oklahoma!
Tulsa Area Splash Pads
- Archer, 2831 E. Archer St.
- Benedict, 1630 E. 12th St.
- Braden, 5036 E. 7th St.
- Carbondale, 2802 W. 48th St.
- Crutchfield, 1345 E. Independence Ave.
- Dawson, 2035 N. Kingston
- Florence, 1936 S. Gary Ave.
- Highland, 4909 E. 36th St.
- Johnson, 6002 S. Riverside Dr.
- Lacy, 2134 N. Madison Pl.
- Maple, 404 E. 15th St.
- Penney, 531 S. 49th West Ave.
- Reed, 4233 S. Yukon Ave.
- Starks, 1622 N. Main
- Tracy, 1134 S. Peoria, Ave.
- Veterans, 1875 S. Boulder Ave.
- Wheeling, 2209 W. Wheeling Ave.
- Zeigler, 3903 W. 4th St.
- Zink, 3216 S. Trenton Ave.
- O’Brien Park, 6149 N. Lewis Ave. (Hours: 10 a.m.-8 p.m. Opening Date: June 6)
Other Tulsa Area Community Splash Pads
- Guthrie Green (111 E. M.B. Brady St.); Temporarily Closed
- Gathering Place: Water Mountain and Mist Mountain (2650 S. John Williams Way); Water Mountain reopens June 15; the Water Maze at Mist Mountain will remain temporarily closed
- 41st and Riverside; Temporarily Closed
Hours: 8 a.m.-8 p.m.
Dates: Memorial Day Weekend until mid-September, weather and safety permitting
Note: Broken Arrow hopes to open its splash pads and at least one pool this summer, but is waiting until it seems safe to do so, likely in Phase 3 of re-opening, beginning May 29.
- Camino Villa Park (2812 E. Madison Pl., Broken Arrow)
- Haskell Park (601 E. Dallas St., Broken Arrow)
- Jackson Park (4800 West Washington St. S., Broken Arrow)
- Leisure Park (801 W. Charleston St., Broken Arrow)
- Rockwood West Park (1308 N. Narcissus Ave., Broken Arrow)
- Sieling Park (801-899 N. Elm Ave., Broken Arrow)
Dates: Memorial Day through Labor Day
Hours: 8 a.m.-8 p.m., daily
- Central Park (A St. and Elm St., Jenks)
Dates: Open mid-March through November
Hours: 9 a.m.-9 p.m.
- Rayola Park (8300 Owasso Expressway, Owasso)
Dates: First week of May through September 30
- Case Community Park (2500 S. River City Park Rd., Sand Springs)
- Pratt Civitan Center (306 W. 43rd St., Sand Springs)