Tulsa Area Easter Egg Hunts & Activities!
Ready, set, (grab your baskets) and go!
Here is your 2020 Easter Egg Hunts and Activities Guide! This list is on-going, so check back often for updates. If your organization has a community Easter Egg Hunt, please send that information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
EASTER EGG HUNTS & ACTIVITIES
- When: Saturday, March 28, 2020, 9:45-10:15 a.m.
- Where: Haikey Creek Park, 11327 S. Garnett Rd., Broken Arrow
Join the fun and hunt for Easter Eggs and candy at Haikey Creek Park, 113th & S. Garnet. Please be at the park by 9:45 AM so that children may be divided into their age groups and directed to their area. FREE
- When: Sunday, March 29, 10-11:30 a.m.
- Where: Woodland Hills Mall, 7021 S. Memorial Dr.
Caring Bunny is coming for a visit on Sunday, March 29, from 10am – 11:30am!
Caring Bunny provides an exclusive, subdued and welcoming environment for children with special needs and their families.
The Bunny will be located in Lower Level, Center Court. Photos will be taken and available for purchase at this event.
BUNNY HUNT (This event has been canceled) When: Sunday, March 29, 1-3 p.m. Where: Tulsa Botanic Garden, 3900 Tulsa Botanic Dr. Enjoy spring-themed activities including a hunt for colored rocks, face-painting, a planting activity, lawn games and more. MASA food truck will have food options and drinks including beer and wine, will be available for sale. Explore the tulips and other spring bulbs blooming and look for “bunnies” in the Garden. Tickets are limited. Adults: $8; Ages 3-12: $10. Ages 2 and under free. (Discounts for Garden members).
- When: Saturday, April 4, 2020, 10 a.m.-12 p.m.
- Where: South County Recreation Center, 13800 S. Peoria, Bixby
- When: Saturday, April 4, 2020, 10-11:30 a.m.
- Where: Chandler Park, 6500 W. 21st St.
Free. AGES 2-9. Eggs will be strewn all over the baseball fields at the back of Chandler Park. Bring your Easter basket and check your eggs before leaving, some are extra special! Easter Bunny will be present! Begins 10 a.m. SHARP at the baseball fields
PLEASE NOTE: PARENTS MAY NOT ASSIST CHILDREN WITH EGG HUNT.
- When: Saturday, April 4, 2020, 10-11 a.m.
- Where: LaFortune Park, 5202 S. Hudson Ave.
FREE. Ages 3-8 year hunt for eggs and special prizes are given in each age group. Don’t forget to meet the Easter Bunny while here.
- When: Saturday, April 4, 10 a.m.-1 p.m.
- Where: Whiteside Park, 4009 S. Pittsburg Ave.
Join us for a fun Easter event hosted for pups and their families. Canines can hunt for pet-friendly treats and prizes, then stay for puppy yoga at noon and an optional dog walk.
Don’t yet have a doggo? No Worries! Several pet adoption organizations will also be attending.
This is a free event to attend, but we will be accepting donations of pet food, pet supplies, pet bedding, etc.
Please note: All dogs must be on a leash. Dog in heat are not allowed.
- When: Saturday, April 4, 2020, 10:15-11 a.m.
- Where: O’Brien Park, 6149 N. Lewis Ave.
FREE. Ages: 2-12. Hop over to O’Brien Park for an exciting Easter egg hunt with prizes! Event starts promptly at 10:30 AM!
- When: Saturday, April 4, 10:30 a.m.-12 p.m.
- Where: Central Center in Centennial Park, 1028 E. 6th St., Tulsa
Using boxes of candy and candy rope make your own Easter basket! Then afterward join us for an indoor egg hunt!
- When: Sunday, April 5, 5-7 p.m.
- Where: Woodland Hills Mall, 7021 S. Memorial Dr.
Bring your furry friend for photos with the Easter Bunny on Sunday, April 5, 2020 from 5-7 p.m.!
- When: Monday, April 6, 5:30-7 p.m.
- Where: Hicks Park, 3443 S. Mingo Rd.
Easter Family Fun night includes two events on Monday, April 6th!
Easter Egg Hunt (ages 12 & under) starts at 6:30 pm: Children are invited to Hicks Park Community Center to hunt for eggs filled with candy and Toys! (Please bring a canned donation for a local food bank)
Dog Pictures with the Easter Bunny: 5:30 – 7 p.m.
Bring your pup to get a free photo with the Easter Bunny! All pictures will be posted on Hicks Park Facebook page! (Please pre-register by April 1st).
-All dogs must be leashed.
-Please clean up after your dog.
-Female dogs in heat are not permitted.
-Please leave aggressive dogs at home- we reserve the right to turn away dogs.
- When: Tuesday, April 7, 6:30-8 p.m.
- Where: Reed Park Community Center, 4233 S. Yukon Ave.
Children ages 6-12 are invited to Reed Park Community Center to hunt for Easter eggs filled with treats! The hunt begins at 6:30 p.m. and the Easter Bunny will be visiting for pictures too!
This is event is free for families. Call or visit Reed Park Community Center for details.
- When: Saturday, April 11, 11 a.m.
- Where: Oklahoma Aquarium, 300 Aquarium Dr., Jenks
Hop on over to the Oklahoma Aquarium for a delicious brunch buffet with the Easter Bunny! Take your picture with the fuzzy guest of honor, then take a springtime stroll around the aquarium to view all our incredible aquatic life.
- When: Saturday, April 11, 9-10:30 a.m. or 12-1:30 p.m.
- Where: Tulsa Zoo, 6421 E. 36th St. N.
Celebrate spring at the zoo during Breakfast with the Bunny. This special event will take place at 9 a.m. and 12:00 p.m. on Saturday, April 11 at the H.A. Chapman Event Lodge, at the south end of the zoo. Enjoy a scrumptious breakfast, an up-close animal encounter, and most importantly, meet the Easter Bunny.
- When: Saturday, April 11, 2020, 11:30 a.m.
- Where: Will Rogers Memorial Museum, 1720 W. Will Rogers Blvd., Claremore
Join hundreds of kids for one of the best Easter Egg Hunts in NE Oklahoma. Thousands of Easter Eggs will dot the landscape of the Will Rogers Memorial Museum and each egg will have a prize and some will have some great gifts thanks to the Optimist Club of Claremore. DON’T BE LATE!!