Top Spring Events in Tulsa
Get your hands dirty and gardens ready with help from these great events in Tulsa this season.
The month of April is filled with events celebrating all things spring throughout the Tulsa area. Whether you’re an avid gardener, or looking for something to provide instant gratification, there’s something for you and your family.
- Where: Expo Square, 4145 E. 21st St.
- When: March 11-14, 2021
- The Greater Tulsa Home & Garden Show is where you check off your home improvement list! Oklahoma’s LARGEST home and garden products trade show has more than 300 exhibitors, offering everything you need for your home improvement project. It is THE home improvement event of the year and one that you don’t want to miss! Learn more here.
- Where: Tulsa Botanic Garden, 3900 Tulsa Botanic Dr.
- When: March 18, 6-8 p.m.
Unwind with an evening in the Garden! Experience the vibrant colors of spring flowers and the soulful music of Finnegan’s Awake in the Garden. MASA Food Truck will have tasty dinner options. Cash bar with beer and wine will be available at 5:30pm. Bring a blanket or chairs.
Tulsa Botanic Garden is open Tuesday – Sunday, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Thursdays until 8 p.m. during daylight saving time. Admission is FREE for Garden members. $8 for ages 13+, $4 for ages 3-12. Children 2 and under are free. Advance tickets required.
- Where: Virtual
- When: Online shopping deadline is Wednesday, March 31. Drive-through, contact-free plant pickup is April 22, 7 a.m.-7 p.m. at the Tulsa Fairgrounds.
Tulsa Master Gardener’s Annual Plant Sale features a wide variety of plants, including annual & perennial bedding plants, vegetables and herbs, natives and pollinator plants. tulsamastergardeners.org
- Where: Tulsa Garden Center, 2435 S. Peoria Ave.
- When: Friday, April 9, 9 a.m.-4 p.m.; Saturday, April 10, 9 a.m.-3 p.m.
This popular springtime event lets gardening enthusiasts shop from a variety of plant vendors while supporting educational programs at Tulsa Garden Center! For more information, go to www.tulsagardencenter.org/springfest.
- Where: Downtown Sand Springs, near Broadway and Main Street
- When: April 17, 8 a.m.-4 p.m.
Exact details TBD. www.sandspringsok.org.
- Where: Downtown Jenks
- When: April 24, 2021
The Jenks Herb & Plant Festival is widely anticipated as the official signal of the start of Spring. Children are in for hands-on fun with the Arts & Craft area and the First Planting experience booth. The railroad chugging around on real tracks on kids’ level with the Jenks Fire Truck nearby is an added thrill. For more information, go to www.jenksgardenclub.com.