Top Spring Events in Tulsa
Get your hands dirty and gardens ready with help from these great events in Tulsa this season.
The month of April is filled with events celebrating all things spring throughout the Tulsa area. Whether you’re an avid gardener, or looking for something to provide instant gratification, there’s something for you and your family.
- Where: Tulsa Botanic Garden, 3900 Tulsa Botanic Dr.
- When: March 17-April 17, during Garden hours.
TRevel in the arrival of spring with over 200,000 blooms during Tulsa Botanic Garden’s annual festival – Tulsa Botanic BLOOMS! Weather dictates blooms but we start celebrating on March 17 with the start of our Bands & Blooms on Thursday nights from 6 to 8 p.m. Read more about the tulips and this year’s display.
- Where: Drive-thru Pick-up is at the Tulsa Fairgrounds Exchange Center, 4145 E. 21st St.
- When: Online shopping deadline is March 12, 2022
Tulsa Master Gardener’s Annual Plant Sale features a wide variety of plants, including annual & perennial bedding plants, vegetables and herbs, natives and pollinator plants. tulsamastergardeners.org
- Where: Tulsa Garden Center, 2435 S. Peoria Ave.
- When: Friday, April 8; Saturday, April 9
This popular springtime event lets gardening enthusiasts shop from a variety of plant vendors while supporting educational programs at Tulsa Garden Center! For more information, go to www.tulsagardencenter.org/springfest.
- Where: Tulsa Glassblowing School, 7440 E. 7th St.
- When: April 12-16, 9 a.m.-4 p.m. (Reservations required)
Shop for unique garden art from Tulsa Glassblowing School! Call 918.582.4527 to reserve your shopping time.
- Where: Downtown Sand Springs, near Broadway and Main Street
- When: April 16, 8 a.m.-4 p.m.
Plans are underway for the Sand Springs Herbal Affair in downtown Sand Springs.
The event is scheduled to take place on Saturday, April 16th from 8:00 a.m. until 4:00 p.m. Shop the many vendors on hand who will be offering herbs, perennials, natives and heirloom plants and more. Here you can find unique arts & crafts, herbal products, gardening supplies & décor while enjoying LIVE music and great food! sandspringsok.org
- Where: Downtown Jenks
- When: April 23, 2022, 8 a.m.-4 p.m.
The Jenks Herb & Plant Festival is widely anticipated as the official signal of the start of Spring. Children are in for hands-on fun with the Arts & Craft area and the First Planting experience booth. The railroad chugging around on real tracks on kids’ level with the Jenks Fire Truck nearby is an added thrill. For more information, go to jenksgardenclub.com.
- Where: Redbud Festival Park, 109 N. Main St., Owasso
- When: April 23, 1-4 p.m.
This free, family friendly event features Master Gardener seminars, product demonstrations, plant sales, kids crafts and food trucks. facebook.com/redbudfestivalpark