Toddler Friendly Events in Tulsa
Below, you’ll find a list of toddler-friendly events in Tulsa! Please confirm with event organizers before attending, as details can change unexpectedly.
- When: Thursdays at 10 a.m.; Saturdays, 9-11 a.m.
- Where: Wheels and Thrills, 10637 N. Garnett Rd., Owasso
Kids ages 6 and under can enjoy a special time just for them twice a week at Wheels and Thrills! Tiny Tots also meets occasional Monday evenings.
- When: Wednesdays, 9:30-11 a.m.
- Where: Whiteside Community Center, 4009 S. Pittsburg Ave.
For ages 1-5. Young children can socialize while parents connect! Please bring your own riding toy. $1 per child drop-in fee. Meets while TPS is in session.
- When: Wednesdays, 10 a.m.-12 p.m.
- Where: Jane A. Malone Center in Chamberlain Park, 4940 N. Frankfort Ave.
Bring the kiddo(s) to run and play off some of their energy or enjoy an occasional arts and crafts project. Ages 0-5
- When: Wednesdays, Feb. 1, 8, 15, 10:30-11:30 a.m. (Nature Tots) or 2-2:30 p.m. (Little Wonders)
- Where: Ray Harral Nature Center, 7101 S. 3rd St., Broken Arrow
Nature Tots is a series for ages 3-5, and Little Wonders is for two year olds, both with adult accompaniment. These classes will explore nature through age-appropriate activities. Register at baparks.org.
- When: First Mondays of the Month, 10-11 a.m.
- Where: Oxley Nature Center, 6700 Mohawk Blvd.
Kids ages 1-5 and their caregivers are invited to have some fun outside or doing a natural craft activity. Registration required.
- Various times and locations
Every month we update our Storytimes calendar. Find an upcoming Storytime here!
- When: Wednesdays, 9:30-11:30 a.m. (Note: Will not meet in January; may not meet in February)
- Where: Philbrook Museum, 2727 S. Rockford Rd.
A drop-in play time for children under 5.