Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day with the Whole Family!
EDITOR’S NOTE: Always check with event organizers to confirm event details. We will add to this list as information becomes available. If you know of an event you think should be included, please email email@example.com.
When: March 12, 8:30 a.m. (Fun Run begins), 9 a.m. (5K begins)
Where: RunnersWorld Tulsa, 3920 S. Peoria Ave., 8:30 a.m.-2 p.m.
This annual race benefits Special Olympics Oklahoma and Tulsa Running Club. Choose from a 5K or 1-mile Fun Run options. Post-race festivities include a photo booth, DJ and music and more.
When: March 12, 5-10 p.m.
Where: The Rose District, Broken Arrow
Enjoy live entertainment, a kids zone, food and art vendors and more at this annual event in the Broken Arrow Rose District! Proceeds from this event go to support Soldier’s Wish. thebabuzz.com
- When: March 12, 2022, 11 a.m.-12 p.m.
- Where: Centennial Center in Veterans Park, 1028 E. 6th St.
Leopold the Leprechaun is hiding somewhere. Grab your team and find him! The park will provide clues to help you track him down and find his gold. For ages 6-adult. Pre-register by contacting Centennial Center by March 8, or register online at tulsaparks.org. Must provide your own camera. The event is free.
- When: March 17, 11 a.m.-11 p.m.
- Where: Kilkenny’s, 1413 E. 15th St.
Kilkenny’s St. Patrick’s Day Block Party is fun for all ages, with a kids zone, face painting, inflatables, photo booth, live music and other entertainment!
- When: March 17, 12-1:15 p.m.
- Where: Kilkenny’s Irish Pub, 1413 E. 15th St.
Grab lunch at Kilkenny’s and enjoy some Irish music while you dine!
- When: March 17, 10 a.m.-8 p.m. (Ages 21+ after 8 p.m.)
- Where: Arnie’s Bar, 318 E. 2nd St.
We are SO ready to celebrate our 66th Annual St. Patrick’s Day with you out in the middle of the street at 2nd & Elgin. Fun fact… this corner is where the original Route 66 actually turned, so you can party this St. Patrick’s Day in the middle of Route 66 where you can get your kicks with our amazing live Irish acts all day, delicious beers and drinks, as well as amazing food trucks and friends all day long. Bring the family until 8pm when the event goes to 21+ and enjoy NO Cover Charge all day. We can’t wait to celebrate with you all… Sláinte!
- When: March 17, 5-8 p.m.
- Where: Tulsa Botanic Garden, 3900 Tulsa Botanic Dr.
Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day with family-friendly Celtic music from Finnegan’s Awake and Andolini’s pizza food truck. Advance tickets required.
- When: March 18, 6:30-8 p.m.
- Where: Asbury Tulsa, 6767 S. Mingo Rd.
What an exciting night this will be! David and Maaike, songwriters and musicians from the Netherlands, will create a powerful atmosphere with their music and sharing. FREE event hosted by Asbury’s International Ministry. Donations appreciated. For head count purposes, please register. Wear your green!
- When: March 19, 12-11 p.m.
- Where: Cabin Boys Brewery, 1717 E. 7th St.
- Tulsa Metro Pipe Band 12pm
- The Goode Academy of Irish Dancing – 1:30pm
- Cairde na Gael – 3pm
- Finnegans Awake 6pm
- 1907 BBQ
- Got Wood Axe Throwing 2-6pm
- Corn Hole, Beer Pong, Giant Jenga, Ping Pong, Foosball, Darts, and more!