Free Homework Help in the Tulsa Area
Resources from Tulsa City-County Library
After School Homework Club
The library provides free, one-to-one homework help to any public school student (Grades 3-8) in Tulsa County at six branch libraries and educational activity centers for group STE(A)M-based activities.
Homework Assistance Locations:
- Brookside Library,1207 E. 45th Pl. • Mon-Th • 3:30-6:00 p.m.
- Broken Arrow Library, 300 W. Broadway Ave • Mon-Th • 3:30-6:00 p.m.
- Martin Regional Library, 2601 S.Garnett Rd • Mon-Th • 5:00-7:30 p.m.
- Maxwell Park Library,1313 N. Canton • Mon-Th • 3:30-6:00 p.m.
- Suburban Acres Library, 4606 N. Garrison • Tue-Th • 3:30-6:00 p.m.
- Central Library, 400 Civic Center • Homework Assistance Tue & Th • 3:30-6:00 p.m.
Creative Writing Center:
- Central Library, 400 Civic Center, Wed. 3:30-6 p.m. and Sat. 12-2:30 p.m.
- Pre-registration is required to participate at any of the After-School Homework Clubs (ASHC).
- To receive help in an ASHC One-to-One program, students must bring a homework assignment, books, and any supplies needed to work on or complete their assignment.
- Students are required to sign in when they arrive.
- Students and parents will periodically be asked to complete program surveys.
- While students are in the ASHC, they will be under supervision of ASHC Staff and Volunteers.
- Students will leave ASHC at the end of their booked time.
- ASHC Staff and Volunteers, and library staff are not responsible for students once they leave the ASHC.
- Based on their homework assistance needs, registered students will be assigned a Homework Coach to work with them for up to 30 minutes per week
Find out more here.