Tulsa Farmers Markets
While the rest of the world is sleeping in on Saturday morning, parents often find themselves on the second cup of coffee at only 7 a.m. (or earlier). But there is a place where you can find other awake-souls, at least part of the year, and that’s at your local Farmers Market. Whether you’re shopping for the week or just searching for a fun outing, find our list of Tulsa farmers markets below:
Tulsa Farmers’ Market
- When: Open Saturdays, April 1 through October, 7-11 a.m.; Also open during the off-season on select dates
- Where: Kendall-Whittier Square, S. Lewis & Admiral
Bristow, OK Artisans and Gardeners Market
- When: Saturdays, 8:08 a.m.-12:08 p.m.; Opening Day May 6, 2023
- Where: Tractor Supply Co., 700 N. Main St., Bristow
Greenwood Farmers and Artisans Market
- When: Saturdays, 9 a.m.-12 p.m.; Opening Day May 6, 2023
- Where: North Pointe Shopping Center, 205 E. Pine St.
Owasso Farmers and Artisans Market
- When: Saturdays, May 6-October 7, 9 a.m.-1 p.m.
- Where: 109 N. Main St., Owasso
Rogers County Farmers Market
- When: Saturdays beginning in May; Select winter market dates as well
- Where: 200 S. Lynn Riggs Blvd., Claremore (Rogers County Courthouse)
Rose District Farmers Market
- When: Every Saturday, April through October, 8 a.m.-12 p.m.; Tuesdays, April through October, 4-8 p.m.
- Where: 418 S. Main St. in the Broken Arrow Rose District
Sapulpa Farmer’s Market
- When: Saturdays, May through October, 7:30-11 a.m.
- Where: Sapulpa Court House Parking Lot, 222 E. Dewey Ave., Sapulpa