Tulsa Farmers Markets
While the rest of the world is sleeping in on Saturday morning, parents often find themselves on the second cup of coffee at only 7 a.m. (or earlier). But there is a place where you can find other awake-souls, at least part of the year, and that’s at your local Farmers Market. Whether you’re shopping for the week or just searching for a fun outing, find our list of Tulsa farmers markets below:
- When: Open Saturdays, April 2 through October, 7-11 a.m.
- Where: Kendall-Whittier Square, S. Lewis & Admiral
- When: The Claremore Market opens May 7 and is open Saturdays, 7-11 a.m. The Catoosa Market opens June 1 and is Wednesday afternoons.
- Where: 200 S. Lynn Riggs Blvd., Claremore (Rogers County Courthouse)
- When: Saturdays from April 2 through October, 8 a.m.-12 p.m.
- Where: 418 S. Main St. in the Broken Arrow Rose District
- When: Saturdays, May 7-October 1, 9 a.m.-1 p.m.
- Where: Redbud Festival Park, 109 N. Main St., Owasso
- When: Saturdays, May through October, 7:30-11 a.m.
- Where: Sapulpa Court House Parking Lot, 222 E. Dewey Ave., Sapulpa
- When: Saturdays, 8-11 a.m.; Opening Day is May 21
- Where: N. Greenwood Place between E. Pine and E. Queen St. (behind Rudisill Library)