Family-Friendly Valentine’s Day Events in Tulsa
Celebrate Valentine’s by making cherished memories with your family! Below, you’ll find a list of Valentine’s-themed events happening in the Tulsa area. Looking for more? Click here for our list of 8 Ways to Celebrate Valentine’s Day with Your Kids.
- When: February 5, 6-9 p.m.
- Where: South County Recreation Center, 13800 S. Peoria Ave., Bixby
Celebrate Valentine’s with a special Father Daughter Valentine’s Dance! $5 per person, online or prepay. Music by DJ Connection. All ages.
- When: February 11, 6-8 p.m. *Must pre-register all attendants by January 28*
- Where: Jane A. Malone Center at Chamberlain Park, 4940 N. Frankfort Ave.
This is one you don’t want to miss! Kids ages 4-12, grab your adult chaperone, whether you are a parent, guardian, godparent, uncle, or auntie, all are welcome! Get dressed to impress and come dance the night away! $5 per person.
- When: February 12, 1:30-3 p.m.
- Where: LaFortune Park Community Center, 5202 S. Hudson Ave.
Enjoy tea sandwiches, a photo booth, flowers, cookies and crafts! Visit website to purchase tickets. Ticket sales end 12/11 at 12 p.m. Dress is casual or fancy.
- When: February 12, 6-9 p.m.
- Where: Bixby Community Center, 211 N. Cabaniss Ave., Bixby
All ages. $5 per person at the door. Music by DJ Connection.
- When: February 12,13, 19, 20 at 7:30 p.m.; February 14 and 21 at 2 p.m.
- Where: Clark Youth Theatre, 4825 S. Quaker Ave.
When the merry sprite Puck meddles with a magical love potion, young lovers lost in the woods mysteriously find themselves infatuated with the wrong person in this hilarious, fairytale fantasia that proves the course of true love never did run smooth. John Cruncleton slips back into a directorial role to lend his vision to the classic romance about the supernatural nature of love.
Looking for a Valentine’s staycation?
Enjoy authentic log cabins with waterfront views, cowboy ranch activities, & the great outdoors!
Find our cabin availabilty & all “dude for a day” activities at meadowlakeranch.com.
Events Outside of Tulsa
- When: February 14, 7:30 p.m.
- Where: OSU McKnight Center, 705 W. University St., Stillwater, OK
Bernadette Peters is one of the great and enduring icons of Broadway musical theater. With a career that spans the stage, television and film, Ms. Peters has been recognized with multiple Tony Awards, including “Best Actress in a Musical”, a Golden Globe award, multiple Grammy Award nominations, and others. This “firecracker” performer has a special setlist in mind for Valentine’s Day, making this concert an unforgettable holiday experience.
Event contact info: firstname.lastname@example.org & (405) 744-9999
- When: February 11, 5:30-7 p.m.
- Where: The Studio, 2221 E. Admiral Blvd.
Enjoy a donation-based yoga class with Shannon Wheeler, along with charcuterie by Heritage Events and beer from Cabin Boys Brewery. Donate in order to be entered in the raffle that includes a Cabin Boys Gift Card, Art by Shannon Wheeler and a photo session at The Studio. People are invited to “bring a friend, a lover, a partner, or just yourself!”
- When: February 14, 7-11 p.m.
- Where: LowDown (formerly Duet Jazz Club), located in the Tulsa Arts District
Fall in love with live music at our Valentine’s Day show featuring jazz vocalist, songwriter, and interdisciplinary artist Annie Ellicott. Doors open at 7 p.m. and the show starts at 8 p.m. Purchase tickets here.
Shopping + Gift Ideas
- When: February 12, 10 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Where: 181 Ranch, 3913 E. 181st St., Bixby
Shop from over 50 vendors while enjoying mimosas, beer, food trucks and more.
- Plus reversible Octopus
- Assorted shape/color Popits
- Glo Cubes and Glo Pals
- Brand New Rufflebutts Swim Suits, ages 12 months-NEW Tween Sizes!
- Boys Swim Gear and Rashguards UPF 50, ages 12 mo+
- Glo-in-the-Dark Goggles
- Mermaid/Snake/Camo Goggles
- Valentines “Summer of Love” Bundles
Shop in person at either location or ONLINE at www.shopmillerswim.com. Use code LOCALPICKUP for free local pick up!