Fourth of July Family Fun in Green Country!
Check out these family-friendly parades, fireworks and festivals to celebrate our independence.
There are so many ways to enjoy the Fourth of July throughout the Tulsa area. From parades to grand finales, we've got your Independence Day covered in our Fourth of July family fun in Green Country listing:
- When: Friday, June 28, 2019, 5:30-10 p.m.
- Where: Bentley Park Sports Complex, 8505 E. 148th St. S., Bixby
The Bixby Freedom Celebration is the largest free, public fireworks extravaganza in this area. In its second year the 2016 Bixby Freedom Celebration brought approximately 13,000 people from the local community together in patriotic celebration, with thousands more gathered nearby to watch the spectacular, professional fireworks display. On Friday, June 28, 2019, The Bridge Church and its sponsors will once again host Bixby’s very own Independence Day fireworks celebration. So bring your family and friends and celebrate freedom together! www.bixbyfreedomcelebration.com
- When: Wednesday, July 3
- Where: Parkview Sequoyah Creek, 2800 S. 1st St., Broken Arrow
The whole family is invited to Parkview Sequoyah Creek's Independence Day celebration on July 3, 2019. Activities will begin at 6 p.m. At dark a professional fireworks show will be displayed; in the meantime, Food Trucks will be on-site with meals to purchase, inflatables and games will be on the lawn for kids to participate in, and there will be live music performances. Contact Parkview Baptist Church for more information at (918) 494-3755. Find them on Facebook here.
- When: Wednesday, July 3
- Where: Skiatook Municipal Airport, 1501 S. Lombard Ln., Skiatook
"Fantasy in the Sky" is that annual Fourth of July celebration sponsored by the City of Skiatook and area businesses. The celebration starts with a community wide parade and continues throughout the day with great food, vendors and live music. The night concludes with a world class fireworks show that brings more than 75,000 people to Skiatook. www.cityofskiatook.com
- When: Thursday, July 4, 6 a.m.-12 p.m. (fishing derby), 6 p.m.-10 p.m. (evening festivities)
- Where: Claremore Lake Park, East on Blue Starr Drive
Come out to Claremore Lake Park to celebrate the 4th of July! Bring out the kiddos for a fishing derby in the morning and come back in the evening for live music, kids activities, food and drink concessions and a beautiful setting. Learn more at www.visitclaremore.org.
- When: Thursday, July 4, 10 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Where: 96th Street Bridge near the Jenks Riverwalk
Jenks America Freedom Fest draws revelers to downtown Jenks for a day of music, food and fun for all ages. Food trucks, face painting and games will accompany local musicians on Main Street as visitors enjoy the summer sun! jenkschamber.com/july4
- When: Thursday, July 4, 9 a.m.-10 p.m.
- Where: River West Festival Park, 2100 S. Jackson Ave.; Veterans Park, 1875 S. Boulder Ave.
Folds of Honor FreedomFest 2019 presented by QuikTrip features live entertainment, food, and beverages, and activities for the whole family like inflatables, face-painting, and games. For more info, visit the River Parks Authority website: www.riverparks.org/freedomfest/
- When: Thursday, July 4, 10 a.m.-11 p.m.
- Where: Broken Arrow Events Park, 21101 E. 101st St.
Celebrate Independence Day with a day-long festival and evening fireworks show! patriotsinthepark.com
- When: Thursday, July 4, 6:30 p.m.
- Where: Oklahoma Aquarium, 300 Aquarium Dr., Jenks
The Oklahoma Aquarium's riverfront backyard offers a front-row view to the most vibrant firework display in the area. Enjoy the cool exhibits then head outside to watch the fireworks! Bring lawn chairs and blankets but no outside food or coolers, please. Food and beverages are available for purchase in the Coral Reef Café and outside on the back deck. www.okaquarium.org
- When: Thursday, July 4, 7 p.m.
- Where: Downtown Bartlesville, 2nd Street
Food, friends, family, fun... And, of course, the area's largest fireworks! All this, and more can be found during the Kiwanis Club of Bartlesville's Freedom Fest on July 4. www.facebook.com/bartlesvillefreedomfest
- When: Friday, July 5, 2019 at dusk
- Where: Grand Lake—Disney Spillways on the water.
This annual spectacular is Grand Lake’s most easily accessible fireworks show – both by land and by Grand! www.grandlakefireworks.com
- When: Friday-Saturday, July 5-6
- Where: CrossTimbers Marina, 12301 CrossTimbers Dr., Sperry
CrossTimbers Marina invites families for 4 of July Weekend! Activities include a Christmas in July Boat Parade on July 5 (8:30-11:30 p.m.) and Christmas in July: Fire in the Water! celebration featuring live music all day and a fireworks show starting at 8:45 p.m. crosstimbersmarina.com