Fall Drink Menus in Tulsa
And other seasonal treats
It may be pumpkin spice season, but many local coffeeshops in Tulsa have revealed fall drink menus that go way beyond the PSL. I have yet to get out and try most of them, but…boy, do I want to! So I thought it would be fun to locate some of these seasonal drink lists in one place. Which do you want to try first? And – because I know this list is by no means comprehensive – please let me know your favorite seasonal drinks, treats or menus in the comments!
Finally, I should note that, in addition to my social media use, this post was inspired by an article on seasonal offerings that Kristi Roe Owen wrote for TulsaKids a few winters ago.
Triangle Coffee (314 S. Cincinnati Ave.)
In a October 9 Instagram post, Triangle Coffee revealed its 2022 Fall Signature Menu. This list includes:
- Apple Butter Cold Fashioned (apple butter, cold brew, apple cider, bitters, lemon, cherry)
- Orange Spice 2.0 (espresso, milk, house made orange spice simple)
- Sugar, Spice, Everything Nice (hot or iced, black raspberry tea, pomegranate juice, grenadine, lemon, orange, cinnamon)
- Leaf Pile (espresso, milk, salted caramel, house made sage simple) – probably my top pick!
Additionally, they offer the following house-made flavored syrups:
- Pumpkin Spice
- Spiced Maple
- Spicy Mocha
I’ll have to take a few trips this season…the spiced orange latte and bourbon molasses syrup are definitely calling my name!
Sona Coffee (306 E. 1st St.)
A couple years ago, I tried one of Sona’s signature summer drinks, a blueberry muffin latte. Fun flavor I’d never had (or heard of!) before, and it was tasty! So I’m looking forward to going back again. Plus, they have the coolest staircase!
An August Facebook post teased a drink from their fall menu, the Snickerdoodle Oat Milk Latte.
Shades of Brown Coffee & Art (3302 S. Peoria Ave.)
Shades of Brown always comes up with uniquely flavored and named signature drinks! Here’s their fall 2022 lineup, as found in this Facebook post from October 11. The first five listed are “old favorites,” and the rest are new for 2022:
- Stay Gold: Shades’ version of steamed golden milk
- The Babette: brown butter toffee, vanilla, espresso, dark chocolate, and steamed milk
- Squirrel’s Dream: frozen blended candied pecans, maple syrup, chai and oatmilk
- Incendio: hot chai with Mexican chili syrup, cinnamon and “our love potion”
- Inca Healer: hot yerba mate with with lemon, honey, pinch of cayenne
- Coconut Estate: espresso, chocolate, coconut cream, cinnamon, hazelnut and steamed milk
- Turkish Delight: steamed milk of choice with pistachio and a little hazelnut
- I’m Your Huckleberry Lemonade: huckleberry, lemons and sparkling water
- Cardigan Bee: espresso, steamed oat milk with vanilla, cardamom and honey-topped with orange zest
- Tahini Brownie: housemade hot dark chocolate with sweetened tahini paste
Topeca Coffee (Multiple Locations)
An Instagram post from September 28 highlighted their fall drink menu, which includes:
- Spiced Mocha
- Mulled Apple Cider
- Presidente Latte (latte with sweet grenadine, spicy chai and a cherry on top)
- Downtown Fog (black tea latte with bergamot, lavender and citrus syrup)
Fulton Street Books & Coffee (210 W. Latimer St.)
Click here for their Instagram post revealing the 2022 fall menu! It includes:
- Spiced Maple Cider
- Lavender Cinnamon Chai
- Peach Cobbler
Other Drinks of Note
- Queenie’s: Try a house-made chai, or add some cinnamon maple or toasted syrup to a drink.
- Laurannae Baking Co. (Broken Arrow and Downtown Tulsa): Maple Pumpkin Latte; Autumn Chai
- Cirque Coffee (Pearl District and 14th and Utica): Miso Caramel Latte; Brown Butter Marshmallow Latte; Apple Spice Latte; Yerba Mate Cider; Black Sesame Latte; Wine Box (reduced wine, citrus and coffee; does not contain alcohol)
Other Seasonal Treats
Rose Rock Microcreamery (502 E. 3rd St.)
Follow them on social media for updates! They’re constantly adding new flavors to the menu.
Big Dipper Creamery (1124 S. Lewis Ave.; 120 N. Main St., Sand Springs)
Don’t worry, the mask came off before eating!
The best way to experience Big Dipper’s fall flavors is to buy a flight of either three or six small scoops. It’s pretty reasonably priced. Flavors to look out for this year include salted maple pecan, scary stories (s’mores-inspired) and pumpkin. As with Rose Rock, flavors change frequently, so follow them on social media to discover their latest concoctions.
Frio’s Gourmet Pops (105 N. Greenwood Ave.)
We loved going to Frio’s a couple times over the summer, and it looks like we’ll just have to keep going back, even in the colder seasons! Last year, their fall flavors include Tiramisu (a thousand times yes!), Pumpkin Cheesecake and S’mores. I tried a Pumpkin Cheesecake pop at a recent Film on the Lawn at Philbrook, and it was sooo tasty!
OK Cookie Momster (3324 E. 31st St.)
OK Cookie Momster is my favorite place to get cookies in Tulsa. And for fall, they have some delicious frosted pumpkin cookies that are very popular!
Again, let me know what I missed! Obviously, I haven’t touched on seasonal brewery menus, etc., since I very rarely go there 🙁 But would love to hear about what I’m missing out on!
Note: This article was originally published in 2020 and has since been updated.