Summer’s Fifth Night Music Series is Returning to Utica Square for it’s 30th Anniversary
Tulsa’s favorite music series is back and celebrating its 30th anniversary of free summer entertainment. Summer’s Fifth Night music series will occur every Thursday from 7-9 p.m., starting June 1st and running through August 3rd. The series will feature a variety of local musicians, providing an opportunity for the community to come together and enjoy summer evenings on the lawn.
Attendees are encouraged to bring their lawn chairs, blankets, and picnic baskets. The restaurants of Utica Square are always a great place to grab a bite before or after the concert.
- June 1 Tony Mason – R&B
- June 8 Jenny Labow – Pop Rock
- June 15 Zodiac – Dance Rock
- June 22 Red Dirt Rangers – Tribute to Route 66
- June 29 Mary Cogan – Country Rock
- July 6 Bossa – Latin Jazz
- July 13 Annie Ellicott & The Lucky 7 – Swing Jazz
- July 20 Weston Horn and the Hush – Funky Rock n Roll
- July 27 Grady Nichols – Jazz/Pop
- August 3 Charlie Redd – Power Funk
“We’re thrilled to bring this free event back to Utica Square for another year,” says the property manager, Cassandra Montray. “Summer’s Fifth Night is a wonderful way for families and friends to gather, dance, and enjoy performances by local artists!”
About Utica Square
Since opening in the heart of Tulsa in 1952, Utica Square has been offering an unmatched shopping experience. With over 40 boutiques and upscale department stores, it is considered one of the finest collections of retail establishments in Oklahoma.