Situation Updates on COVID-19 from the Oklahoma State Department of Health
From a press release sent January 26, 2023
- In today’s Situation Update, we are including a link to two hospital capacity reports, one outlining the number and percent of Unoccupied Adult ICU beds by region, and the other the number and percent of Unoccupied Adult Inpatient Beds by region. We want to emphasize this is a point in time count reported by hospitals to HHS. Hospital capacity numbers change on an hourly basis depending upon admissions and discharges. This data is self-reported by hospitals. Data are subject to change as facilities enter and/or update their responses.
- The weekly Oklahoma COVID-19 Epidemiology & Surveillance Report for Jan. 15-21, 2023, is now available.
- Weekly Epidemiology & Surveillance Reports from weeks past can be found here.
- Schedule a COVID-19 vaccine appointment at vaccinate.oklahoma.gov, or locate other vaccine opportunities at vaccines.gov.
- For more information, visit Oklahoma.gov/COVID19.
Detailed case statistics are published on the website. Click here for more information.
Find more updates at coronavirus.health.ok.gov.