Situation Updates on COVID-19 from the Oklahoma State Department of Health
From a press release sent April 16, 2021
- As of this advisory, there are 444,863 (273 new today) cases of COVID-19 in Oklahoma.
- 294 is today’s 7-day rolling average for the number of new cases reported.
- Today’s Provisional Death Count (CDC/NCHS): 8,124
- Additional hospitalization data can be found in the Hospital Tiers report, published evenings Monday through Friday.
- Register online to receive a notification when you’re eligible to schedule a COVID-19 vaccine appointment at vaccinate.oklahoma.gov, or locate other vaccine opportunities at vaccinefinder.org.
- For more information, visit https://oklahoma.gov/
Detailed case statistics are published on the website. Click here for more information.
Find more updates at coronavirus.health.ok.gov.