Situation Updates on COVID-19 from the Oklahoma State Department of Health
From a press release sent September 28, 2020
- As of this advisory, there are 85,194 cases of COVID-19 in Oklahoma.
- There is one additional death identified to report. No deaths were identified in the past 24 hours.
- One in Muskogee Oklahoma County, one female in the 50 – 64 age group.
- There are 1,007 total deaths in the state.
- For more information, visit coronavirus.health.ok.gov.
Detailed case statistics are published on the website. Click here for more information.
Find more updates at coronavirus.health.ok.gov.