OSUIT Metaversity: The Next Applied Technology Education Platform
OSU Institute of Technology is using virtual reality (VR) to transform technical education through our virtual campus, the OSUIT Metaversity. This extended reality (XR) virtual higher education experience provides full educational access through cutting-edge instructional formats.
- 1 platform for all VR content + experiences
- The “digital twin” of OSUIT in the Metaverse
- Serves faculty + students + industry partners simultaneously
- 6 Inaugural Modules Happening Now!—Fall Semester 2022
OSUIT is addressing the needs of today’s college students and today’s workforce through virtual reality training. Millennials are now the largest generation in and entering the workforce. These students and workers learn differently—they want to experience their learning.
TAKING THE LEAD IN FILLING THE SKILLS GAP
OSUIT is providing VR-enabled curriculum to support STEM learning in key areas and augment existing certifications and degree programs.
- 3D + Interactive Environment
- Accelerating Hands-On Learning
- Integrated Instruction
- Redesigned Applied Training Lab Spaces
- Customizable by Program
- VR Models of Equipment + Work Sites
We’re Preparing Workforce-Ready Graduates
For more than 75 years, Oklahoma State University Institute of Technology has educated Oklahoma’s workforce.
1801 E 4TH STREET, OKMULGEE, OK
The OSUIT campus is located just 40 miles south of Tulsa in northeast Oklahoma.