BMX Summer Camp
Ages: 4th-8th Grade
Spin into summer with BMX! Bikes make everything more fun, and that is certainly true at BMX Summer Camps. Campers learn to ride a BMX bike in a safe environment while spending the week designing their own scale BMX track and exploring the world of STEAM (science, technology, engineering, art and math).
BMX is the only Olympic sport with a fully-integrated STEAM curriculum that meets or exceeds all common core science standards…based right here in Tulsa!
Weekly camps hosted June through August. Camps include:
- Interaction with a USA BMX Olympian
- Chance to ride the Hardesty National BMX Track
- Field trips to Greenwood Rising and Gathering Place
- Lessons on assembling and maintaining a bike
- T-shirt, water bottle, daily lunch and snacks
- One-year BMX membership for all campers
- Loaner bikes and helmets available
Numerous scholarships available! $400 weekly registration fee can be waived for many students. See website for scholarship criteria.