Living Arts of Tulsa New Arts Camp
New Arts Camp is a five-session camp where students are able to participate in a specific genre of contemporary art during each session. Students will participate in disciplines ranging from performing arts and digital creation to site specific art and storytelling.
Camp sessions are $115 for the week; this includes supplies!
- Session 1: Visual Arts Camp with Scott Taylor (June 7-10)
- Session 2: Sound and Self-Expression with Natty Watson (June 14-17)
- Session 3: Creatures of the Sea with Madison Clary (July 12-15)
- Session 4: Exploration in Resin and Silicone with Emily Simonds (July 19-22)
- Session 5: Creative Dramatics with Cara Cox (August 9-12)
Please contact Jessica Dewey at email@example.com with any questions.