Click on the cover to read our 2021-2022 Baby Guide!
- The Baby Guide to (Almost) Everything
- RSV Spike Can Be Dangerous for Infants
- Early Dental Care Gives Babies a Healthy Start
- 6 Tips for Balancing Work and Family Life
- Common Breastfeeding Questions Answered
- Should You Consider Hiring a Doula?
We designed the TulsaKids Baby Guide to be a one-stop, comprehensive resource for expectant and new parents. The Baby Guide will provide information for couples planning to become pregnant, for pregnant women, and for new parents who are looking for answers to questions during that important first year with baby. We have worked hard to bring together information about medical care and options, pregnancy, safety, childcare, support and educational groups, and developmental information for the first year of life. With TulsaKids’ Annual Baby Guide, we have found that the Tulsa community has a wealth of support, services and information for new and expectant parents. We hope it will help you throughout the year as you enter the exciting (and often confusing) world of being a parent.