Utica Square's popular Santa will be in residence from Nov. 24-Dec. 24.
Jeremy Charles, Courtesy of Utica Square
What's on your Christmas wish list? Don't miss the opportunity to tell Santa! If you have inside information on other places to sight Santa this season, please email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can add to the list!
- When: November 10-December 24
- Where: Bass Pro Shops, 101 Bass Pro Dr., Broken Arrow
Santa’s Wonderland is the ultimate free family Christmas event. Tulsa families are invited to enjoy this enchanting Christmas village offering FREE 4x6 studio-quality photos with Santa and free family holiday activities including fun crafts and games. Learn more at basspro.com/Santa.
- When: Friday, Nov. 23-Monday, Dec. 24; Monday-Saturday, 11 a.m.-9 p.m.; Sunday, 12-6 p.m.; Christmas Eve, 11 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Where: Utica Square, 21st and Utica
Get your picture taken with one of Tulsa’s most popular Santas! You may even get a free cookie! www.uticasquare.com
- When: Wednesdays, Nov. 28-Dec. 19, 6-9 p.m.
- Where: Tulsa Botanic Garden, 3900 Tulsa Botanic Dr.
Tulsa Botanic Garden’s own botanical Saint Nick will be at the garden for informal visits and photos as part of their first annual Garden of Lights celebration! From 6-7 p.m., you may encounter him in the Garden; from 7 to 9 p.m., this jolly ol’ fellow will be in Mabee Grange for informal visits and photos – bring your camera. Tickets for Garden of Lights must be purchased in advance online at tulsabotanic.org or in the visitor center. www.Tulsabotanic.org
- When: Through Dec. 24; Caring Santa--Dec. 2, 8:30-11 a.m.; Pet Photo Night, Dec. 9, 7-8:30 p.m.
- Where: Woodland Hills Mall, Center Court, 7021 S. Memorial Dr.
Eager children and their families can experience the joy and magic of the holiday season with a visit to the Simon® Santa Photo Experience at Woodland Hills Mall. Children can whisper wishes and capture photo memories with Santa now through Monday, December 24 in Center Court.
Save time, avoid the line with Santa’s FastPass! Now you can reserve your magical moment with Santa online at http://simonsanta.com.
Woodland Hills Mall also provides children with all spectrums of special needs and their families with an opportunity to enjoy this time-honored holiday tradition through a sensory-friendly Caring Santa event in association with Autism Speaks. These private photo sessions exclusively for families of children with special needs will take place in Dillard’s Court on Sunday, December 2 from 8:30 – 11 a.m. prior to opening. Guests must register in advance at simon.com/caringsanta. The Santa Experience will also share the heart of Santa by collecting donations for Autism Speaks throughout the holiday season.
For local pet owners, the popular Pet Photo Nights with Santa will occur on Sunday, December 9 from 7 – 8:30 p.m. in Dillard’s Court. Many pet owners view their pet as an integral member of the family and are just as committed in caring for their pets as their “human” family members. Pet Photo nights are hosted after regular mall closing at the properties and the set gets an extensive cleaning following the event to remove any potential risk to allergy sufferers.
- When: Saturday, Dec. 1, 9 a.m.-12 p.m.
- Where: Greenwood Cultural Center, 322 N. Greenwood Ave.
Santa and Mrs. Claus will pose for complimentary photos while talented performers provide entertainment. Plus, the first 500 children will receive a gift! Learn more at www.facebook.com/MothersGroupInc
- When: Saturday, Dec. 1, 11 a.m.-1 p.m.
- Where: Chandler Park, 6500 W. 21st St.
Bring the family out to enjoy cookies & milk. Don’t forget to bring your wish lists and cameras to get a photo with the man in red! Parks.tulsacounty.org
- When: Saturday, Dec. 1, 12-3 p.m.
- Where: BASC Soccer Banquet Room, 1001 S. Main St., Broken Arrow
Parents and kids can stop by after the BA Christmas Parade and donate a canned food item for Broken Arrow Neighbors & get their child's picture taken with Soccer Santa for FREE!
- When: Saturday, Dec. 1, 2-4:30 p.m.
- Where: Boston Avenue Methodist Church, 1301 S. Boston Ave.
Children will have the opportunity to tell their holiday wish list to a deaf Santa and a hearing Mrs. Claus. TSHA’s annual Children’s Holiday Party is for children who are children who are deaf, hard of hearing, or speech-impaired and hearing children of deaf adults as well as their families. Learn more at www.tsha.cc.
- When: Saturday, Dec. 1, 9-11 a.m.; Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Dec. 3, 5, 6, 4:30-7:30 p.m.
- Where: Miller Swim School, 6415 S. Mingo Rd.
Sit on Santa's lap, take pictures with him and get a bag full of goodies! Open to the public. Pictures will be available for purchase as a digital file, with printing rights, so moms and dads can share, print, email every size and however many they'd like! www.millerswimschool.com
- When: Saturday, Dec. 8, 10 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Where: Chickasaw Cultural Center, 867 Cooper Memorial Dr.
Santa will be visiting Chickasaw Cultural Center’s Christmas Celebration and Holiday Art Market. Guests can also enjoy a variety of activities, including Christmas films, cultural crafts and more. www.chickasawculturalcenter.com
SANTA CLAUS IS COMING TO TOWN!
- When: Saturday, Dec. 8, 10:30-11:30 a.m.
- Where: Bixby Library, 20 E. Breckenridge Ave.
Celebrate Christmas early by playing games, making crafts and welcoming Santa! Due to time constraints, registration is required to visit with Santa. For ages 3-10. Call 918-549-7323 to register. Cookies provided by Doc's Country Mart-Bixby. www.tulsalibrary.org
- When: Saturday, Dec. 8 and 15, 11 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Where: Will Rogers Memorial Museum, 1720 W. Will Rogers Blvd., Claremore
Come to the Will Rogers Memorial to get your Christmas Card pictures made. We have a beautiful setting and this year, admission is FREE to take pictures. Bring your own camera. www.willrogers.com
- When: Saturday-Sunday, Dec. 8-9, 2-4 p.m.
- Where: Union Multipurpose Activity Center, 6836 S. Mingo Rd.
Bring your children to The Junior League of Tulsa’s Holiday Market and get their picture with Santa in front of Santa’s workshop, $10 per photo!
Children can also get a Cookiedoodle cookie for $10 to decorate with icing and sprinkles! www.jltulsa.org
BUILD A READER STORYTIME: SANTA!
- When: Wednesday, Dec. 12, 10:30-11 a.m.
- Where: Glenpool Library, 730 E. 141st St., Glenpool
Join Ms. Tori and her guitar for this 0-to-5 storytime featuring some very special guests from the North Pole, plus songs, rhymes, stories and more. Bring your camera for pictures afterward. www.tulsalibrary.org
- When: Thursday, Dec. 13, 9:30-11 a.m.
- Where: Whiteside Park, 4009 S. Pittsburg Ave.
Enjoy a Santa Party at Bikes & Balls with crafts and refreshments. For ages 5 and younger; $1 per child. www.cityoftulsa.org
- When: Friday, Dec. 14, 4-6 p.m.
- Where: Bixby Community Center, 211 N. Cabaniss Ave.
This free event is for children ages 0-12. Enjoy games, snacks and a visit from Santa! Parks.tulsacounty.org
- When: Saturday, Dec. 15, 9-10:30 a.m. OR 11 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
- Where: Cox Business Center, 100 Civic Center
The 2018 Arvest Winterfest will include two sessions of “Breakfast with Santa” in the Tulsa Ballroom at the Cox Business Center on Saturday, December 15. The admission is $15 per person and includes a hot breakfast buffet by Chef Devin Levine and his team, arts and crafts projects, a kids-only holiday dance party, and photo opportunities with Santa. For full details, please visit TulsaWinterfest.com.
- When: Saturday, Dec. 15, 10 a.m.-12 p.m.
- Where: South County Recreation Center, 13800 S. Peoria Ave., Bixby
Experience all the joy and wonder that our annual Brunch with Santa brings. But this year, it’s Na-cho Normal Santa Brunch! Enjoy nachos and a bounce house until you tell Santa what is on your wish list! Limit 300 tickets. Maximum 4 tickets per adult. All ages. Free. Parks.tulsacounty.org
- When: Saturday, Dec. 15, 10:30 a.m.-1 p.m.
- Where: Tulsa Air and Space Museum & Planetarium, 3624 N. 74th E. Ave.
Santa is trading reindeer for rotors on Saturday, December 15! Come greet him as he arrives at the museum, his arrival time is scheduled for 11 a.m.!
TASM will provide an area for you to share your Christmas wishes with him, and be sure to take a picture with him.
Children of all ages are welcome, no matter if you’ve been Naughty or Nice!
- When: Saturday, Dec. 15, 11 a.m.-1 p.m.
- Where: Nienhuis Community Center, 3201 N. Ninth St., Broken Arrow
It’s that magical time of year again! Have you been naughty or nice? Enjoy a free picture opportunity with Santa and have a nice sit down Spaghetti dinner with your family in a winter wonderland. Tickets will not be sold at the door. www.brokenarrow.gov
- When: Saturday, Dec. 15, 11:30 a.m.-1 p.m.
- Where: LaFortune Park, 5202 S. Hudson Ave.
Head to LaFortune Park for games, snacks, and a visit from Santa! Parks.tulsacounty.org
- When: Saturday, Dec. 15, 11:30 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Where: O’Brien Park, 6149 N. Lewis Ave.
Enjoy games, snacks and a visit from Santa! Parks.tulsacounty.org
- When: Sunday, Dec. 16, 12-4 p.m.
- Where: Gilcrease Museum, 1400 N. Gilcrease Museum Rd.
Take holiday photos with Santa Claus, listen to musical performances, make artworks inspired by the season, experience winter fun both on the grounds and inside the museum and find the perfect holiday gift at December’s Funday Sunday. It’s a free admission day loaded with fun for the whole family. Visitors can enjoy art projects for all ages, gallery tours, activities and special guest performances. Free program, no reservations required. For more information, contact email@example.com. www.gilcrease.org
- When: Sunday, Dec. 16, 1-3 p.m.
- Where: Oklahoma Aquarium, 300 Aquarium Dr., Jenks
Santa will be stopping by to visit on Dec. 16! From 1-3 p.m., come get your picture taken, decorate gingerbread cookies, make an ornament, and play on our bounce house! *While supplies last www.okaquarium.org
- When: Wednesday, Dec. 19, 6:30-7:30 p.m.
- Where: Central Library, 400 Civic Center
Wear your best pajamas to meet Santa, listen to stories, sing songs and make a craft. For preschoolers and elementary-school kids. Sponsored by the Tulsa Library Trust. This event will be in the Mary K. Chapman Children's Meeting Room.
- When: Friday, Dec. 21, 10:30-11:45 a.m. and 12-1:15 p.m.
- Where: Owasso Library, 103 W. Broadway Ave.
Join Santa for an enchanting storytime including magic, storytelling, singing and puppetry. Bring your camera for pictures with Santa after storytime. Seating is limited to 30 children per session. Registration is required. Register online at www.tulsalibrary.org/events or call 918-549-7323. Sponsored by the Tulsa Library Trust. For children of all ages.