Green Country Pumpkin Patches
Carmichael's Pumpkin Patch
- Dates: Sept. 22-Oct. 31, Mon.-Sat., 9 a.m.-7 p.m.; Sun., 10 a.m.-7 p.m.
- Location: 17137 S. Mingo Rd., Bixby
- Website: www.facebook.com/Carmichaels-Pumpkin-Patch
- Attractions: Cane maze, animal feeding, parakeet feeding encounter, pony and camel rides, pumpkin patch, homemade jams, jellies, pickles, fudge available for purchase. Admission is free; activities cost extra.
- Dates: Sept. 29-Oct. 28; Sat., 10 a.m.-5 p.m.; Sun., 1-5 p.m. Closed Monday-Friday. Additional dates: Oct. 18 and 19, 10 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Location: 39232 E. 231st St. S., Porter
- Website: www.livesayorchards.com
- Attractions: Pumpkin patch, hay bale maze, Spookley the Square Pumpkin corn maze, farm-related learning center, games, photo ops, scoop-and-shovel hard corn play table, and more.
Oklahoma Heritage Farm Annual Fall Festival
- Dates: September 22-October 31
- Location: 38512 US 75 Hwy., Ramona
- Website: www.okheritagefarm.com
- Attractions: Pick-your-own pumpkin patches, 11-acre corn maze, games, rides, special entertainment, concessions, a real country store
Pleasant Valley Farms
- Dates: October 1-31, 9 a.m.-8 p.m. daily
- Location: 22350 W. 71st St., Sand Springs
- Website: www.pleasantvalleyfarmsok.com
- Attractions: Pumpkin patch, 20-acre corn maze, kiddie corn maze, pumpkin chuckin’, pumpkin chalkin’, duck races, two 20-foot slides, over 20 photo ops, and more. Don’t miss the 8th annual Pleasant Valley Farms Winter Squash and Pumpkin Festival October 13 and 14, 9 a.m.-6 p.m.
Pumpkin Patch for Mission
- Dates: October 8-31, 12-7 p.m. (Times may change on Saturdays and during Fall Break. See website for updates)
- Location: First United Methodist Church of Owasso, 13800 E. 106th St. N.
- Website: www.facebook.com/pumpkinpatchformission
- Attractions: Mazes, hay rides (Saturdays), photo ops, pumpkins. Special events include a movie night on Oct. 12, 6:30-8 p.m., the Hance Henrie Memorial Run for the Patch on Oct. 13, and Trunk or Treat on Oct. 31, 6-8 p.m. All activities are free; pumpkins are available for purchase, and proceeds benefit local and global mission through FUMC Owasso
Pumpkin Patch at First Jenks United Methodist Church
- Dates: October 8-31; Sunday-Friday, 1-7 p.m.; Saturday, 10 a.m.-7 p.m.
- Location: First Jenks United Methodist Church, 415 E. Main St., Jenks
- Website: fumcjenks.org
- Dates: September 21-November 3
- Location: 6060 S. Garnett Rd.
- Website: www.pumpkintownfarms.com
- Attractions: Three corn mazes—large, kiddie, and haunted!, petting zoo, pony and camel rides, grain train, face painting, giant jumping pillow, play houses, corn cannons, pre-picked pumpkins and gourds available for purchase, and much more!
Sand Springs Pumpkin Patch
- Dates: October 1-31; Monday-Saturday, 10 a.m.-7 p.m.; Sunday, 12-7 p.m.
- Where: 17516 W. 8th St., Sand Springs
- Website: www.sandspringspumpkinpatch.com
- Activities: Photo ops, pony rides, petting zoo, festival games, kids hay maze, and of course, pumpkins!
Shepherd’s Cross Pumpkin Festival
- Dates: September 25-November 3, Tuesday-Saturday, 9 a.m.-6:30 p.m.; Closed Sundays; Monday by appointment only
- Location: 16792 E. 450 Rd., Claremore
- Website: www.shepherdscross.com
- Attractions: Pumpkin patch, petting zoo, farm museum and games, pumpkin stroll, hay maze, 4-floor educational silo, festival games, storytime with Percy the Perfect Pumpmkin, hands-on learning station, picnic area, coloring contest, Shepherd’s Shop and more. Pay-for-use activities include wagon rides and outdoor scarecrow making.