Family Friendly New Year's Events
- When: Monday, Dec. 31, 9:30 a.m.-1 p.m.
- Where: Discovery Lab, 560 N. Maybelle Ave.
Ring in the New Year at Discovery Lab! Strut your stuff down the lime green carpet, and dance the day away with music and entertainment. Hands-on activities include create-your-own noisemakers and New Year’s hats. Count down to noon and watch Discovery Lab drop nearly 8,000 balloons from Discovery Lab’s lime-green ceiling to ring in the noon year! Every year this event sells out, so make sure you buy your tickets early!
- When: Monday, Dec. 31, 11 a.m.-3 p.m.
- Where: Crystal Bridges, 600 Museum Way, Bentonville
Ring in the New Year (without staying up past bedtime) at Crystal Bridges' fourth annual family celebration! There will be fun art projects, performances, a Coca-Cola toast at noon, and a family dance party.
Sponsored by Coca-Cola and Mark and Diane Simmons. Free, no registration required.
- When: Monday, Dec. 31, 1:30-4:30 p.m.
- Where: SKATES Roller Skating Entertainment Center, 401 E. Broadway Ct., Ste. B, Sand Springs
SKATES presents their 2019 New Years Eve Kids Countdown Celebration. Parents bring in the New Year with the kiddos before your evening plans. Admission is $12 and includes regular skate rental, a slice of pizza, and a hat & horn for the countdown celebration! Roller skating, bounce house, face painting, balloon drop, and more.
- When: Monday, Dec. 31, 4 p.m.-midnight
- Where: The Melting Pot-Tulsa, 300 Riverwalk Terrace, Ste. 190, Jenks
Ring in the New Year with The Melting Pot! Enjoy a four-course fondue and receive a complimentary party favor and a champagne toast at midnight!
- When: Monday, Dec. 31, 5-10 p.m.
- Where: Antoinette Baking Co., 207 N. Main St.
New Year's Eve Pie Night features special flavors, champagne, wine, a few surprises, and much more. End the year with Antoinette. Start 2019 with a belly full of pie.
- When: Monday, Dec. 31, 5:30-8 p.m.
- Where: Oxley Nature Center, 6700 Mohawk Blvd.
Begin a new tradition with family and friends or renew an old one. Take an evening walk to welcome in the advent of the New Year! Following the hike, warm up in front of a bonfire or fireplace to share stories. Hot chocolate, apple cider, and the fixings for s’mores will be available. If you have children, register to come early (at 5:00 p.m.) to make a lantern to carry on your walk. Please ask for more information when you call to RSVP if you are interested in this program. 918-596-9054
Registration is required by December 26; $3 for members, $5 for non-members
- When: Monday, Dec. 31, 7-10 p.m.
- Where: West Bend Winterland, 400 S. Veteran's Pkwy, Claremore
Ring in the new year with your kiddos early before you head out to your party! Enjoy music, dancing, a cider toast, s'mores and more!
- When: Monday, Dec. 31, 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Cain's Ballroom, 423 N. Main
Ring in the New Year at a special New Year's Eve concert at Cain's, featuring the Turnpike Troubadours and Kaitlin Butts! All ages.
- When: Monday, Dec. 31, 8 p.m.-Jan. 1, 6 a.m.
- Where: Broken Arrow Roller Sports, 551 W. Oakland Pl., Broken Arrow
Broken Arrow Roller Sports' New Years Eve All Night Skate includes games, contests, prizes, a balloon drop and their famous $500 coin scramble. The whole family is invited! $20.
- When: Monday, Dec. 31, 11 p.m. (Fun Run); 11:45 p.m. (5K)
- Where: River West Festival Park, 2100 S. Jackson Ave.
Celebrate with a 5K running/walking chip-timed race that starts at 11:45 p.m. and allows most runners to run from one year to the next! One Mile fun run starts at 11:00 p.m.
Have you been thinking about your New Year's Resolutions? Why not end 2018 and kick off the 2019 season by running into the New Year with RunnersWorld Tulsa?
This is a healthy, fun, safe, and family oriented way to ring in the New Year. Going into it's eleventh year, organizers anticipate an even bigger crowd to come and enjoy this festive holiday celebration. There will be party hats and noisemakers given out at the event to help ring in the New Year. Enjoy music provided by A-1 Entertainment, champagne on the course, and a Grand Finale of fireworks at the stroke of midnight! Runners will not go home hungry as there will be a plenteous supply of food and drink after the "Race" to include black-eyed peas, cornbread, cookies and other delectable treats. Be sure to don your crazy party attire and join hundreds of other runners to participate in one of Tulsa's funnest 5k's...Race Into the New Year