2018 Holiday Markets
Knock some items off your Christmas gift list by shopping these unique local markets!
- When: Friday, Nov. 2, 10 a.m.-8 p.m.; Saturday, Nov. 3, 10 a.m.-6 p.m.
- When: Garden Deva Sculpture, 1326 E. 3rd St.
This is a true artists showcase. Patrons will be able to choose from the most unique wares from 40+ vendors. Such creations will include photography, jewelry, sculpture, soaps & oils, paintings, knits, ceramics, glassware, mosaics, fabrics, metal art and more. This is the perfect opportunity to enjoy one-of-a-kind gift items at their finest just in time for the holidays!
The fun doesn’t stop there. The Open Studio will host over twenty musical acts throughout the weekend ranging from soft rock, folk and country. Friday evening Garden Deva will be staying open late until 8pm featuring bands, food and a party atmosphere. Saturday night will feature fire dancers! There will also be food trucks on site during the entire event to quench your appetite with live music in the new studio throughout the event. Learn more here.
- When: Saturday, Nov. 17, 9 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Where: THE CENTER for Individuals with Physical Challenges, 815 S. Utica Ave.
Shop for holiday decorations, jewelry, knitted and crocheted items, mosaics, paintings, stained glass and more, created by CENTER members. Eighty percent of proceeds go directly to the artist. www.tulsacenter.org
- When: Friday, Nov. 30, 10 a.m.-7 p.m.; Saturday, Dec. 1, 10 a.m.-5 p.m.; Sunday, Dec. 2, 12-5 p.m.
- Where: GAST Event Center, 2301 E. 15th St.
German-American Society of Tulsa is hosting its 20th Annual Christmas Market, a 3-day event featuring 25 local artisans and vendors. GAST will also be selling a wide selection of German food and gift items shipped directly from Germany. Traditional German food served in a bistro atmosphere and a mug of warm Gluhwein makes this shopping experience one the whole family will enjoy! www.gastulsa.org
- When: Every Friday, Saturday and Sunday, Nov. 30-Dec. 30
- Where: Gathering Place, 2600 S. Riverside Dr.
The Winter Wonderland Holiday Market will occur every Friday, Saturday and Sunday night starting November 30, from 5 – 8 p.m., as well as every night the last week of December (24th – 30th). Guests can walk through the Winter Wonderland of lights, explore the European-styled Holiday Market, enjoy live music and performances, indulge in festive food and drinks, and take a ride on a themed train. All events are FREE with the exception of retail and food/beverage purchases.
- When: Saturday, Dec. 1, 8 a.m.-3 p.m.
- Where: Tulsa Garden Center, 2435 S. Peoria Ave.
Join the Tulsa Herb Society at Carols & Crumpets, their yearly arts and crafts show. There will be all sorts of goodies available for you and your home. Plus, you can enjoy a lovely lunch at the Snowflake Cafe in the Ballroom of the Tulsa Garden Center. Admission is free. www.tulsagardencenter.org
- When: Saturday, Dec. 1, 9 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Where: Union Multipurpose Activity Center (UMAC), 6835 S. Mingo Rd.
This free-to-attend event is celebrating over three decades of success by featuring a variety of distinctive hand-made items from over 150 skilled artists and crafters. The Darnaby show is a must-stop for everyone’s holiday shopping, as it offers a wide variety of items such as monogrammed gifts, holiday accents, home decor, delicious baked goods, adorable children’s clothing and accessories, adult fashions, jewelry, purses, pet treats, woodcrafts and much, much more. www.darnabyartsandcraftsshow.com
- When: Saturday, Dec. 1, 10 a.m.-3 p.m.
- Where: LaFortune Community Center, 5202 S. Hudson Ave.
Browse homemade items, decorations, scarves, jewelry, and other unique treasures for your holiday shopping list from quality vendors. Get out of the cold and enjoy stress-free shopping. No admission fee. Parks.tulsacounty.org
- When: Sunday, Dec. 2, 11 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Where: Cascia Hall, 2520 S. Yorktown Ave.
Cascia Hall’s annual Christmas Home Tour and Boutique will showcase four Midtown homes, beautifully decorated for the holidays, a boutique featuring more than 50 vendors, a Santa Brunch & Bistro, and entertainment by Cascia students. Tickets for the Home Tour and Santa Brunch may be purchased online at www.casciahall.com/walk.
- When: Friday, Dec. 7, 12-7 p.m.; Saturday, Dec. 8, 10 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Where: Tulsa Garden Center, 2435 S. Peoria Ave.
Wild at Art is a fund raising event for the Tulsa Audubon Society and their wildlife rehabilitation group WING IT. It's a great time to shop local, support local art, and help wildlife all in one! All proceeds go directly to the care of injured and orphaned wildlife. Wild at Art is also a great way to get a jump on your holiday gift shopping with one-of-a-kind gifts. Free admission. www.tulsagardencenter.org
- When: Friday, Dec. 7, 6-9 p.m.; Saturday, Dec. 8, 11 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Where: Retro Den, 1216 S. Harvard Ave.
The popular Alliday Show returns to Retro Den for its 9th year! Shop for unique gifts made by some of Tulsa's best artisans. Free admission. www.theallidayshow.com
- When: Friday-Saturday, Dec. 7-8, 9 a.m.-6 p.m., Sunday, Dec. 9, 11 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Where: Union Multipurpose Activity Center, 6836 S. Mingo Rd.
Holiday Market is a three-day, one-stop holiday shopping extravaganza featuring unique merchandise from more than 100 carefully selected vendors from Oklahoma and across the country. Shop for clothing, gourmet foods, gifts, children’s items, jewelry and more during the market—you’ll find everything you need and more! www.jltulsa.org
- When: Saturday, Dec. 8, 10 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Where: Chickasaw Cultural Center, 867 Cooper Memorial Dr., Sulphur
Enjoy a variety of activities, including Christmas films, pictures with Santa, cultural crafts, and more. www.chickasawculturalcenter.com
- When: Saturday-Sunday, Dec. 8-9, 3-8 p.m.
- Where: 96th and Garnett
The Outdoor Christmas Market invites your entire family to enjoy an evening under a canopy of lights as you listen to music celebrating the Christmas Season. Unique Vendor stalls will line the Outdoor Market and Santa & Buddy the Elf are excited to meet your little ones! Other activities include: working model trains, children story times, a ride-on train, "snowball fight zone" to raise socks for the homeless, food trucks, children's crafts, and more. Be sure to bring a few blankets so you can wrap up and watch a classic Christmas movie on an outdoor movie screen! www.facebook.com/OutdoorChristmasMarket