October 12-15: TulsaKids "Top 10" Weekend Roundup
- When: Thursday, Nov. 12, 6:30 p.m.
- Where: Linnaeus Teaching Garden, 2435 S. Peoria Ave.
Learn about pumpkins, bats, owls and night time at this special "Storytime Under the Stars"! In addition to listening to books read by Linnaeus Teaching Garden volunteers, kids will complete a fun activity. Wear your PJs!
- When: Friday, Oct. 13, 7 a.m.-3 p.m.
- Where: 8701 S. Garnett Rd., Broken Arrow
The Berkshire Dental Group is hosting a Free Dentistry Day for residents of Broken Arrow and surrounding communities. Services offered include a choice of one free cleaning, filling or extraction and will be provided on a first-come, first-serve basis. Call 918.250.9528 or visit www.freedentistryday.org for more information.
- When: Friday, Oct. 13, 4:30-5:30 p.m.
- Where: Broken Arrow Library, 300 W. Broadway Ave.
Join the Tulsa Regional STEM Alliance and explore the science of flight by looking at the life and work of Daniel Bernoulli. Participants will design and build a kite. For ages 8-10. Registration is required. Call 918-549-7323 to register.
- When: Friday, Oct. 13, 12-7 p.m.; Saturday, Oct. 14, 10 a.m.-7 p.m.; Sunday, Oct. 15, 10 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Where: Cox Business Center, 100 Civic Center
If you're a Tulsa-area gamer, you won't want to miss XPO! Attendees can expect a weekend full of informative panels and speakers, a first look at new games and gaming technology, live concerts, parties and more. Learn more at xpotulsa.com.
- When: Friday, Oct. 13, 7:30 p.m.; Saturday-Sunday, Oct. 14-15, 2 p.m.
- Where: Tulsa Spotlight Theatre, 1381 Riverside Dr.
Spotlight Children's Theatre presents this production of "Adventures of Rikki Tikki Tavi," based on the stories by Rudyard Kipling, about the adventures of a courageous young mongoose.
- When: Saturday, Oct. 14, 9 a.m.
- Where: Philbrook Museum of Art, 2727 S. Rockford Rd.
Enjoy free admission to the Philbrook as well as an introduction to their new, groundbreaking exhibit, "Museum Confidential." This exhibit is designed to give museum-goers a behind-the-scenes look at the museum.
- When: Saturday-Sunday, Oct. 14-15, 9 a.m.-8 p.m.
- Where: Pleasant Valley Farms OK, 22350 W. 71st St., Sand Springs
Live bluegrass music, mini golf, barnyard animals, duck races, concessions and handcraft vendors are just a few of the attractions at the Pleasant Valley Farms 7th Annual Winter Squash and Pumpkin Fest! Learn more here.
- When: Saturday, Oct. 14, 11 a.m.
- Where: Circle Cinema, 10 S. Lewis Ave.
Every month, Circle Cinema offers film lovers the opportunity to view classic silent movies with a live organ accompaniment. This month's film is "Broken Blossoms," which tells the story of a young woman who is befriended by a sensitive Chinese immigrant in London.
- When: Saturday, Oct. 14, 6 p.m.
- Where: BOK Center, 200 S. Denver Ave.
Dance along with the Kidz Bop kids as they perform their "Best Time Ever" tour at the BOK Center!
10. Funday Sunday
- When: Sunday, Oct. 15, 12-4 p.m.
- Where: Gilcrease Museum, 1400 N. Gilcrease Museum Rd.
Enjoy free admission as well as a variety of creative activities every third Sunday at the Gilcrease Museum!