Celebrate St. Patrick's Day with the Whole Family!
St. Patrick's Day celebrations aren't all green beer and subsequent shenanigans--from Tulsa's popular IrishFest at Guthrie Green to clover hunts, here are some ways to celebrate St. Patrick's Day in Tulsa with the whole family!
- When: March 15, 3-8 p.m.; March 16, 12-8 p.m.
- Where: Guthrie Green, 111 E. M.B. Brady St.
The crowds at the first-ever Tulsa IrishFest just last year were a testament to our community's need for this kind of celebration! Enjoy a full line-up of live music, vendors--including food, merchandise and cultural vendors, kid's activities and more! Get details at tulsairishfest.org
- When: March 15, 5-10 p.m.
- Where: Broken Arrow's Rose District
The Rose District's 5th Annual St. Patrick's Day Block Party features live music, vendors, food trucks and more! This event raises funds for Soldier's Wish, which grants wishes to veterans.
- When: March 16, 8:30 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Where: RunnersWorld Tulsa, 3920 S. Peoria Ave.
March 16, 2019 is the 37th Annual St. Patrick's 5K Run presented by RunnersWorld Tulsa. All proceeds benefit Special Olympics Oklahoma and Tulsa Runing Club. In addition to the 5K, there will be a 1-mile Fun Run and lots of prizes! www.runnersworldtulsa.com
- When: March 17, 1-4 p.m.
- Where: Tulsa Botanic Garden, 3900 Tulsa Botanic Dr.
Families can head to the Garden for some good, green fun on St. Patrick’s Day. Search the Children’s Discovery Garden for four-leaf clovers and golden nuggets, and keep an eye out for any leprechauns! Enjoy the Garden as spring greening begins. Bring a picnic! Beer at cash bar will be available for sale.
- When: March 18-22, starting at 7 a.m. each day. Find full schedule here.
- Where: Chandler Park, 6500 W. 21st St.
Hunt clovers (made out of paper) hidden within the park (playgrounds, shelters, trees and wooded areas). Bring your clovers to the community center to redeem your prize! Find the Pot O' Gold and win something EXTRA special! One prize per person per day.