About This Blog
Betty Casey started editing TulsaKids when her youngest child was 3 years old. That daughter is now a freshman in college. Her son is 24 and her middle daughter is 21. TulsaKids and her children literally grew up together (and she lived to tell about it)! Betty's blog ranges from commenting on current parenting issues and upcoming articles to personal reflections about being the mom of three children, who are now wonderful young adults.
- Girls Will Be
- Girl is Suing Her Parents for College Tuition!
- What Messages Do You Send Your Daughters? | Comments
- Free Money for Oklahoma Colleges
- We’re Number 44! Let’s Give Our Policy-Makers an F | Comments
- Cake in a Cup | Comments
- School Bullying by the Oklahoma State Department of Education | Comments
- Want Your Teens to Be Kind? Have Them Brush Up on Their Bronte | Comments
- If Facebook is Dead, What’s Next? | Comments
- Real or Fake – What is Yours? | Comments