About This Blog
Betty Casey started editing TulsaKids when her youngest child was 3 years old. That daughter is now a freshman in college. Her son is 24 and her middle daughter is 21. TulsaKids and her children literally grew up together (and she lived to tell about it)! Betty's blog ranges from commenting on current parenting issues and upcoming articles to personal reflections about being the mom of three children, who are now wonderful young adults.
- How to Make a Kite and Where to Fly It in Tulsa this Weekend! | Comments
- Recipe for Leftover Easter Ham | Comments
- How to Make a Kite and Where to Fly It in Tulsa | Comments
- You Stood Up for Education Today; Don’t Forget to Vote Tomorrow | Comments
- Build Your Child’s Brain | Comments
- Girls Will Be
- Girl is Suing Her Parents for College Tuition!
- What Messages Do You Send Your Daughters? | Comments
- Free Money for Oklahoma Colleges
- We’re Number 44! Let’s Give Our Policy-Makers an F | Comments